Neck & Face Lift with Fat Grafting - Bellevue, WA

I had turned 60 a year before and undertook...

I had turned 60 a year before and undertook loosing the 25 lbs. that I always wanted to loose. The weight loss worked, but between aging and loosing the "good" fat from my face I needed something to help me get back to a "pleasing look" when I looked in the mirror. I went to Dr. Naficy for a consult and he was honest, took time with me, took pictures and gave me encouragement for a possible procedure. All the nurses were great. Julie initially helped me and if I had a pre-operative question, she responded immediately when I called. I underwent the procedure (the professional who gave me anesthesia called the night before and she was FANTASTIC at calming my concerns and listening to my requests for anti-nausea meds, etc.).

Dr. Naficy did the surgery and also listened to my concerns about nausea, and adjusted my post-surgery meds to help that concern. I was never sick or felt bad. The first 4 days were quiet and I just rested and then by my post-op app't., I was feeling ready to go. After 1 week I went to the grocery store with provided, post-surgery, make-up. At two weeks I went to an extended family gathering and those who did not know - have never said a word as to my appearance! At 3 weeks I started teaching my spinning classes again and was a little tired, but BACK! I love, love, love my rejuvenated look. Comments that I received were that I looked great....did I get a new hair cut., etc.? At 4 months can say that I would do it again (although Dr. Naficy says I will not need anything for 5 years and then only a laser procedure possibly), meaning I feel it was a TOTAL SUCCESS! Dr. Naficy is AMAZING and his staff REALLY listens to you and takes care of you...way better than my other doctor offices in response times.

I'm glad this was so successful for you! Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf. We'd LOVE to see your photos. They are so helpful for others considering a facelift.

What kind of post-op makeup did you use?

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Naficy listened to me about my concerns to look normal and rejuvenated, but not "over-done" with a surgical procedure. He did exactly what I asked, but advised me on additional procedures (fat grafting) that I had no knowledge of. I love what he did to help me look refreshed and not "stern and gaunt" from loosing the good fat in my face. He also listened to me about medications and helped me find something that worked so that I was not nauseous. I could not be happier with my results. Thank you, Dr. Naficy!