From Looking Brooding and Negative to Open and Happy! - Bellevue, WA

Dr. Amadi did a brow lift as part of my work to...

Dr. Amadi did a brow lift as part of my work to correct my drooping eyelids, lift my lower lids and remove excess upper lid skin. Overall, I had an excellent and premium experience. The Nacifiy Center is a first rate facility with exceptional care and service from inquiry to post-op.

Dr. Amadi is an artist as well as a surgeon and made a major improvement in my looks. I can see and my eyes are balanced between upper and lower lids. My brow lift is simply incredible. Youthful but not fake and it removed the brooding look I was carrying around. My face is more open and I look happier. The compliments are flowing. I can tell the quality and subtly of the work because no one can actually put their finger on why I look so good!

From Brooding to Happy - now with pictures

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Thoughtful, articulate, patient with questions and confident. I knew from the first appointment that I was in good hands. Personally called me at home after surgery. Excellent follow through.

Which procedure was used for the brow lift and why did you pick that one? How was the recovery? How much bruising and how long before it disappeared? Thanks! Hoping to have the same thing done in about 6 weeks
My goal was a brow lift that would last so I has the full procedure. You do get a numb skull for quite a while. It doesn't hurt but feel downright weird. My recovery was pretty easy. I had the procedure on a Tuesday and went back to work a week and a day later. Because I had the eye work as well, I had a lot of bruising. Not sure what there would have been if I had only the brow lift. The results have been in incredible. Remember to do all of the aftercare religiously - the icing, the Vaseline, the care for the scar.
I'm happy for you! My husband consulted with Dr. Amadi and really liked him. What were your first few days after surgery like?
The first 24 hours were a blur. Mostly asleep. After that it was icing. Icing icing. If you do everything they tell you for aftercare it is pretty easy. One thing is that your skull and forehead are numb for months. Mine has eased a lot but I am still waiting for the final healing.