All Pros-No Cons - Bellevue, WA

Too bad there's not a "Totally Worth...

Too bad there's not a "Totally Worth It!" category! I've wanted to do "something" about my eyes for the past 30 years; was tired of my heavy eyelids that made me look so weary. Until I heard a glowing review of Dr. Naficy from a friend of a friend, had no idea where to go. After meeting with him and discussing my options, I felt so comfortable and confident that he was the right surgeon for me, that I never even considering checking anywhere else. No regrets whatsoever!

LOL Maybe we will add a "Totally Worth It" category. :) Thanks so much for sharing your story, 1canadiangirl. I'm so glad to hear your surgery went well!

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Everything went so smoothly, from the initial consult with Dr. Naficy and Julie L, through the surgery, post-op care, and follow up visits. All procedures (brow lift, fat transfer, full face laser resurfacing) were explained in great detail; there were no surprises. I cannot say enough about how calming and reassuring Dr Naficy is...not to mention amazing at what he does. His entire staff is professional, yet very warm and friendly; all of my questions were always answered promptly, and no question was too silly.