A Surgeon You Will Like and Trust - Bellevue, WA

This procedure was a bit more expensive for me...

This procedure was a bit more expensive for me because I had a significant amount of liposuction done as well. When the insurance company said no, I chose to pay out of pocket. It was absolutely worth it. The best part is all the compliments I am receiving about how much more self confident I seem.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. S. to be both a serious, matter-of-fact surgeon and a warm and caring doctor. He was confident and reassuring when my anxiety got the best of me. On the day of the surgery, I was able to let go of my fears because I knew I was in safe hands. The results were perfect and the recovery was easier than I expected. Now everything in my closet fits and my body is comfortable to live in. He and his nurse J compliment each other nicely; she is friendly, knowledgeable, and quick with a smile. The relationship you develop with your surgical team is more personal than you might think, and I would definitely recommend this group as one you will like and trust.

Thanks for posting here on RealSelf! I'm glad you were able to get to a point where you feel comfortable with your breasts and your body!