The Best Thing I've Ever Done for Myself - Bellevue, WA

I had hated my breasts since puberty. They always...

I had hated my breasts since puberty. They always seemed 'wrong' to me. I tried to love them (many trips to 007b.com), but I'd slowly been getting more and more depressed about my situation. Although I was successful scholastically, worked out and ate correctly, volunteered my free time to good causes, and had a job that I loved, I still felt as though I was not enough. I had not been fully naked around the love of my life for around 9 months because I was so ashamed of my body.

I am only 2 days post-op, but I feel so much better already. My recovery has been uneventful and the pain has been minimal. My new breasts are so cute! I know that I have a little swelling still, but other than that, I feel great. I got everything that I could have wished for from my starting point, and I would recommend this surgery to anybody (provided you do your research on your surgeon). The journey was terrifying at the time, but I now know that there was nothing to be scared of. I am so thankful that I can begin my post-college life with a body that does not make me sad. It was worth it, and I can't wait until I'm fully healed.

I'll update with more photos in about a month or so.

I'll update with more photos in about a month or so.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

He is everything that you would want in a surgeon. His credentials are excellent, his work is beautiful, and his team is great. His operating facilities are very nice and you can tell that he and his staff pay attention to detail. He will make you feel comfortable and safe from start to finish. After leaving his office, I never felt bad about myself (I cannot say the same for another surgeon I visited). My results are everything I could have ever wished for. If you want the best, please choose Dr. R. Update: It has been over 5 months since my operation and my progress has made me even happier that I chose Dr. Rand. My results are beautiful and natural. My scars are tiny, faded, and you'd have to look very hard to notice them. I have no doubt that Dr. Rand's incredible skill was instrumental in creating such nice scars. If you live in the Seattle area and you want breast surgery, I would urge you to visit Dr. Rand's office. I'd love for every woman considering surgery to be as happy as I am with her results.

your boobs are so cute now ! i wish i could get a surgery like that too.. mine are saggy and ugly and i am only 20…
Hi! I was just wondering, did you have tuberous breasts before the surgery? And are you still satisfied with the results a year later? The reason I ask is because I had the same surgery two months ago for tuberous breasts, and I've noticed some stretching of the areolas (the scar is healing beautifully and isn't stretched at all). Anyway, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know. I'm just worried that the stretching will continue. But your pictures are wonderful, and I'm incredibly happy for you!
omg your boobs look great!! What kind of incision did you have? I'm having a lift and reduction as well as a full tummy tuck on Thursday :O I hope my boobs come out as cute as yours :)
Did any one have breasts lift in Northern VA/WA? I'm 37 and after bread feeding 2 kids they now look like 2 dropping squashes :-( My previous cup size was B, now if I put them back together they can still fit in B cup bras. I would like to know how much it cost (all cost) and which doctor? I live in Sterling, Fairfax, Loudoun area. Thanks!
Sorry I posted this in a wrong thread. Please ignore my post :)
Inspiring. I feel the same way. I'm 21 and I too young to have true breast ptosis. I never been pregnant either. I'm a b cup or baby c cup and I'm comfortable with my breast size, but not breast gravity.
What kind of breast proceduce did u get, because u don't have any scars.
I actually do have scars around my areola, but they are difficult to see in photos (and even in real life). I had a benelli mastopexy operation, but it was a rare case that didn't necessarily require an implant.
I am sure that you are beautiful the way that you are, but you shouldn't need to be unhappy with your body. Life is too short to make sacrifices that you don't need to.
Thanks, u seen like a sweet person. :)
your results are amazing you look great. I am also considering having a lift and was wondering if you got a lift and with an implant. I have always been large chested and just want to be perkier and "cute again". I have had 2 doctors say I should get an implant and 2 say I didn't need one. It looks like you only got a lift. Did you have the same issues with doctors pushing implants? any advice would be greatly appreciated. Again, you look great.
Hi, katiec. No, none of the doctors I saw tried to pressure me into breast implants. All of the doctors I went to DID ask if I was comfortable with my breast size and told me that it would be an option in the future if I so desired it. Implants are a lifetime commitment and really shouldn't be taken lightly, so I would beware of any surgeon who tries to 'push' them on you. That being said, I'm not a surgeon and perhaps the implants are necessary for the kind of result you desire.

Your results look really fantastic. No one should have to feel sad with the body they have and I'm glad you went through with it and are so happy.