The Best Thing I've Ever Done for Myself - Bellevue, WA

I had hated my breasts since puberty. They always...

I had hated my breasts since puberty. They always seemed 'wrong' to me. I tried to love them (many trips to 007b.com), but I'd slowly been getting more and more depressed about my situation. Although I was successful scholastically, worked out and ate correctly, volunteered my free time to good causes, and had a job that I loved, I still felt as though I was not enough. I had not been fully naked around the love of my life for around 9 months because I was so ashamed of my body.

I am only 2 days post-op, but I feel so much better already. My recovery has been uneventful and the pain has been minimal. My new breasts are so cute! I know that I have a little swelling still, but other than that, I feel great. I got everything that I could have wished for from my starting point, and I would recommend this surgery to anybody (provided you do your research on your surgeon). The journey was terrifying at the time, but I now know that there was nothing to be scared of. I am so thankful that I can begin my post-college life with a body that does not make me sad. It was worth it, and I can't wait until I'm fully healed.

I'll update with more photos in about a month or so.

I'll update with more photos in about a month or so.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

He is everything that you would want in a surgeon. His credentials are excellent, his work is beautiful, and his team is great. His operating facilities are very nice and you can tell that he and his staff pay attention to detail. He will make you feel comfortable and safe from start to finish. After leaving his office, I never felt bad about myself (I cannot say the same for another surgeon I visited). My results are everything I could have ever wished for. If you want the best, please choose Dr. R. Update: It has been over 5 months since my operation and my progress has made me even happier that I chose Dr. Rand. My results are beautiful and natural. My scars are tiny, faded, and you'd have to look very hard to notice them. I have no doubt that Dr. Rand's incredible skill was instrumental in creating such nice scars. If you live in the Seattle area and you want breast surgery, I would urge you to visit Dr. Rand's office. I'd love for every woman considering surgery to be as happy as I am with her results.