Better Than my Highest Expectations! - Bellevue, WA

First augmentation in 1987 (silicone...

First augmentation in 1987 (silicone 220cc)

Saline implant after children-2002.(350cc) Personally never cared for the feel of saline implants. Deflation Feb. 2011.

March 2011-Mentor Memory Gel.(550cc) LOVE THEM!! They feel and look and move like they are part of my body.

I have had breast implants for 24 years. At 19 I...

I have had breast implants for 24 years.
At 19 I had 220 cc silicone gel implants.

In 2002 I had my implants replaced for (350cc saline) after I was done having/breast feeding 3 children. I personally never cared for the feel of the saline implants.(at the time saline is all that particular surgeon offered) I know everything was done correctly, I was just always aware of them.A month ago one of my saline implants ruptured.

I had been researching Mentor Memory Gel implants & had heard only great things from people that had them. I had my replacement surgery (550cc) 10 days ago with Dr.E & the MENTOR MEMORY GEL is AMAZING! Absolutely like Natural Breast Tissue. I do not feel like anything is implanted in my breast. They even move naturally when I lay on my back & sides.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

A month ago one of my saline implants deflated and I quickly researched surgeons for replacement.I felt very comfortable with Dr. E, his credentials and the time he and his staff spent with me. I am absolutely shocked at how little discomfort and bruising that I have! (3 days post-op) I also had liposuction on lateral chest wall.(Sides of bra line-that is why cost is higher)Dr. E and his staff are truly exceptional and I would strongly recommend him to people regardless of where you live. He is absolutely worth the travel! We just stayed in a hotel for a few days.I trust him not only with any procedures I have in the future, but with family and friends as well.

Yay for moving naturally! Thanks so much for sharing your story here on RealSelf!