Smart Lipo - Bellevue

I have had 3 children, exercise 6 days a week and...

I have had 3 children, exercise 6 days a week and am not overweight, but NOTHING I did got rid of my belly bulge (right around my belly button). I was told by another physician I could not do Smart Lipo because I had had an umbilical hernia repair with mesh done post babies. However, I decided to get another opinion from Dr. L and he said that there would be no problems or complications/risks with doing this procedure given my prior hernia repair. During my consultation with his amazing assistant Lana, I decided to get my inner thighs and banana roll done as well as my tummy (just 1 section around my belly button). I am 110% satisfied with the results and my overall experience with my doctor. I got exactly the results I was looking for and then some.

There are absolutely NO cons, only pros. I am so happy I did it and so grateful to and for my doctor!! They all took such amazing care of me before, during and after the procedure!! Thank you so much!!

Thanks a lot for sharing your story. How long ago was your procedure? How are you doing now? We'd love to see pics if you don't mind sharing.

Like RealSelf? Join us on Facebook
I got my procedure done on August 30, 2010. I am doing great and there is still some swelling on my abdomen so it will still get better! I am not comfortable posting pics! Sorry!!

No worries about the pics. :) I hope the swelling subsides soon. Please keep us updated!

Bellevue Dermatologic Surgeon

As I mentioned above, Dr. L was the doctor who performed my Smart Lipo procedures and he is amazing! He is so patient and caring and meticulous in his work. They have a phenomenal staff all around by the way. I must also mention Lana, CMA, who is Dr. L's assistant. She has also taken wonderful care of me and I can't thank her enough either. I would highly recommend Dr. L to anyone and everyone who is seeking such services!!