Wonderful Experience - Bellevue, WA

After a previous rhinoplasty (by a different...

After a previous rhinoplasty (by a different doctor) left my nose deformed and unnatural looking, I was very nervous about trying to have it fixed, but Dr. Naficy and all of his staff made me feel comfortable. I could not be more glad that I made the decision to have Dr. Naficy fix it. He did an amazing job!

As for the results of my surgery, I am extremely pleased! From the first time I saw my face after the surgery, I was amazed! I had a very quick and easy recovery and healing.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have had a wonderful experience in dealing with Dr. Naficy and all of his staff! From the very first contact to the surgery and following up with me afterward, Dr. Naficy and his staff have all been so nice and friendly and made me feel so comfortable and at ease with everything. I now have a newfound confidance, thanks to Dr. Naficy. I couldn't be happier with the whole process!

pics plz
share pics
Oops, I just commented on your other comment on my other review, before I saw this one. LOL! Thank you and yes I will share some pics!

I just wrote on your other review asking who your revision doc was! lol Nevermind. Congrats, again, on your result. Do you have any pics you can share?