Exceeded Expectations (And Mine Were High.) - Bellevue, WA

I feel happy and more free, more like myself in...

I feel happy and more free, more like myself in fact. It's easier to: wear clothes, to be naked, to exercise, to be intimate with my husband, and to feel confident out in the world. After two pregnancies, I worked hard to lose 45 pounds. What remained was a shocking amount of skin, and tired breasts that bothered me everyday. How to package, contain and hide the body parts was always on my mind.

I see this surgery as reconstructive. No amount of sit-ups will remove that skin. Dr. M completed the project I started by getting in shape. And he did a beautiful job. I will be forever grateful. I can just get dressed and go and move freely all day. I feel like I won the lottery! (I'm not sure if I have the cost right.)

Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

My overall rating is A++. My results were better than expected, and my office experiences were always pleasant. Dr. M is a real craftsman; he takes pride in his work, attends to detail, and answers to the highest standards. All of the staff was knowledgeable and friendly. I felt informed and very cared for every step of the way.

So encouraging to hear! I hope I feel the same way! I hope it exceeds my expectations as well!! Not looking forward to the tummy tuck scar. Mine will be shorter than the normal incision, but I really don't have that much skin under my belly button and hope I don't mind the scar. So excited to have breasts again:). I was a C before kids and now I am an A with lots of tissue :(. So glad to hear all is well and that you are extremely happy with your results:):) Congrats!

Reconstructive. I like that. Thanks so much for sharing here on RealSelf. It must be so liberating to not have to think about the parts of your body you don't like day in and day out.

P.S. I forgot to mention that my breasts do look very much like each other--both with size and nipples. I imagine that if one wanted implants, Dr. M. would take the time to shape the breasts nicely.
Hi Lizzy J.,

I got a full tummy tuck and breast lift with Dr. Marosan in September, 2009.

The tummy tuck was actually a complete redo; I had had one in 2003, but was never satisfied with the result. The other surgeon had left some extra skin and even after two revisions (one at his prompting), it never looked right.

I was reluctant for years about a breast lift because most surgeons show pictures with augmentation. I didn't want that. I was also worried about losing feeling.

When I found Dr. Marosan's site, I was impressed with so many before and after pictures without augmentation. When I saw that he usually uses a short scar vs. the anchor scar, I was intrigued. When I met him for the consult, I was sure I wanted him to do the work.

I asked him if he could tighten up my tummy, figuring this was my last shot to go under the knife. When he suggested a full re-do, I knew he was right and trusted him even more. Sometimes, you have to throw out the first draft and start over.

It was more than I had originally planned to spend, but I thought to myself, "If you say yes to this, you'll thank yourself for the rest of your life." And I have.

Recovery takes patience, and I do have some permanent numbness on my abdomen. But my breasts look great and are not numb, and the way I feel was worth every effort. I just wish I had found Dr. Marosan the first time.

Best of luck in your research/decision.
What kind of surgery did you have done? How long ago? It's very nice to read about a satisfied customer!! Congratulations on your new-found freedom.