Exceeded Expectations (And Mine Were High.) - Bellevue, WA

I feel happy and more free, more like myself in...

I feel happy and more free, more like myself in fact. It's easier to: wear clothes, to be naked, to exercise, to be intimate with my husband, and to feel confident out in the world. After two pregnancies, I worked hard to lose 45 pounds. What remained was a shocking amount of skin, and tired breasts that bothered me everyday. How to package, contain and hide the body parts was always on my mind.

I see this surgery as reconstructive. No amount of sit-ups will remove that skin. Dr. M completed the project I started by getting in shape. And he did a beautiful job. I will be forever grateful. I can just get dressed and go and move freely all day. I feel like I won the lottery! (I'm not sure if I have the cost right.)

So encouraging to hear! I hope I feel the same way! I hope it exceeds my expectations as well!! Not looking forward to the tummy tuck scar. Mine will be shorter than the normal incision, but I really don't have that much skin under my belly button and hope I don't mind the scar. So excited to have breasts again:). I was a C before kids and now I am an A with lots of tissue :(. So glad to hear all is well and that you are extremely happy with your results:):) Congrats!

Reconstructive. I like that. Thanks so much for sharing here on RealSelf. It must be so liberating to not have to think about the parts of your body you don't like day in and day out.

P.S. I forgot to mention that my breasts do look very much like each other--both with size and nipples. I imagine that if one wanted implants, Dr. M. would take the time to shape the breasts nicely.
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

My overall rating is A++. My results were better than expected, and my office experiences were always pleasant. Dr. M is a real craftsman; he takes pride in his work, attends to detail, and answers to the highest standards. All of the staff was knowledgeable and friendly. I felt informed and very cared for every step of the way.