Exceeded Expectations (And Mine Were High.) - Bellevue, WA

I feel happy and more free, more like myself in...

I feel happy and more free, more like myself in fact. It's easier to: wear clothes, to be naked, to exercise, to be intimate with my husband, and to feel confident out in the world. After two pregnancies, I worked hard to lose 45 pounds. What remained was a shocking amount of skin, and tired breasts that bothered me everyday. How to package, contain and hide the body parts was always on my mind.

I see this surgery as reconstructive. No amount of sit-ups will remove that skin. Dr. M completed the project I started by getting in shape. And he did a beautiful job. I will be forever grateful. I can just get dressed and go and move freely all day. I feel like I won the lottery! (I'm not sure if I have the cost right.)

Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

My overall rating is A++. My results were better than expected, and my office experiences were always pleasant. Dr. M is a real craftsman; he takes pride in his work, attends to detail, and answers to the highest standards. All of the staff was knowledgeable and friendly. I felt informed and very cared for every step of the way.