Great People Great Place

I am very happy with that results from my...

I am very happy with that results from my procedure. I had several areas done, my thighs, hips, waist and calves.

Absolutely the best experience in my life. They exceeded my expectation and I am very happy with where I am now. I did this to get myself to the place where I felt better and was able to workout and continue to reach my goal. I take medication that makes it very hard to loose weight and this was able to jump start the process and now I am getting closer to where I want to be.

I really liked the fact that I was awake for the surgery so I was aware of all that was going on. The pain afterwards was less than I expected. When I went in for my consultation I had in my mind that this might be a great way to make loosing weight easy, but after I realized that this is one step in the right direction. Since my surgery I have been more motivated to continue to workout and eat right to get the most out of this surgery. Like everything it is a long process, but it was worth every penny I spent on this.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

They made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions prior to the surgery. Dr. P was the plastic surgeon that conducted the surgery and I would recommend him to everyone, he is great at what he does, and has great beside manner. The office staff and doctors are really great and if you are thinking about doing something like this, Sono Bello is a great place to go.