Great People Great Place

I am very happy with that results from my...

I am very happy with that results from my procedure. I had several areas done, my thighs, hips, waist and calves.

Absolutely the best experience in my life. They exceeded my expectation and I am very happy with where I am now. I did this to get myself to the place where I felt better and was able to workout and continue to reach my goal. I take medication that makes it very hard to loose weight and this was able to jump start the process and now I am getting closer to where I want to be.

I really liked the fact that I was awake for the surgery so I was aware of all that was going on. The pain afterwards was less than I expected. When I went in for my consultation I had in my mind that this might be a great way to make loosing weight easy, but after I realized that this is one step in the right direction. Since my surgery I have been more motivated to continue to workout and eat right to get the most out of this surgery. Like everything it is a long process, but it was worth every penny I spent on this.

Thanks for sharing your experience with the lipo community, Heather. It sounds like lipo has been a great motivator for you to stick to your healthy habits. Do you mind me asking how much weight you've lost?

I have lost about 30lbs so far, which is great for me being that the medications I am taking have a side effect of weight gain. This did help me get motivated and it was kinda like a good jump start into the right direction. It hasn't been easy and is defiantly a lot of work, but if you are serious about getting into shape and just getting yourself to a healthier place in your life it is worth looking into Liposuction, and I would recommend Dr. Partington to everyone he is defiantly the best.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

They made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions prior to the surgery. Dr. P was the plastic surgeon that conducted the surgery and I would recommend him to everyone, he is great at what he does, and has great beside manner. The office staff and doctors are really great and if you are thinking about doing something like this, Sono Bello is a great place to go.