Conservative and Trustworthy - Bellevue, WA

I'm a 34 year old female, and have always had...

I'm a 34 year old female, and have always had tear trough issues (genetics). this is a great procedure. However, it's been 1 month, and I've lost a bit of the volume. Thankfully he does the touch up later, to add additional fat that was lost.

Hi there! I am about your age (33 this year) and I'm interested in fat transfer as well. Now that it has been a few years, can you update us on your long term results? I have heard that resorbtion is fairy common even a year plus down the line, so I would love to hear from someone that is three years out!
Hi! I would be happy to offer my thoughts. I feel like the fat transfer lost some of the initial volume right away, (as it is supposed to). I feel like it has overall maintained a decent amount of "fill" for my face. I am a lean person, so I do not have a lot of extra fat to fill in my cheeks. This was a nice natural option for me. I feel like the resorbtion rate is still low enough that if I had to do it over again, I would. Good luck!
Thanks so much!
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I will always trust Dr. N. I went and saw him about doing a facial procedure 10 years ago. I would have completely regretted it, had I done it. Well, he actually talked me out of it, when other dr's were happy to do the procedure, regardless of whether it was the best thing for me. Because of this, and because of his obvious care to each and every patient, I would not even hesitate to recommend him.