Conservative and Trustworthy - Bellevue, WA

I'm a 34 year old female, and have always had...

I'm a 34 year old female, and have always had tear trough issues (genetics). this is a great procedure. However, it's been 1 month, and I've lost a bit of the volume. Thankfully he does the touch up later, to add additional fat that was lost.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I will always trust Dr. N. I went and saw him about doing a facial procedure 10 years ago. I would have completely regretted it, had I done it. Well, he actually talked me out of it, when other dr's were happy to do the procedure, regardless of whether it was the best thing for me. Because of this, and because of his obvious care to each and every patient, I would not even hesitate to recommend him.

Hi there! I am about your age (33 this year) and I'm interested in fat transfer as well. Now that it has been a few years, can you update us on your long term results? I have heard that resorbtion is fairy common even a year plus down the line, so I would love to hear from someone that is three years out!
Hi! I would be happy to offer my thoughts. I feel like the fat transfer lost some of the initial volume right away, (as it is supposed to). I feel like it has overall maintained a decent amount of "fill" for my face. I am a lean person, so I do not have a lot of extra fat to fill in my cheeks. This was a nice natural option for me. I feel like the resorbtion rate is still low enough that if I had to do it over again, I would. Good luck!
Thanks so much!
I have not written my review of Dr. Naficy before, even though he injected me over one year ago because I just so angry I knew I was not going to be fair. Now I can do this: I have been a regular user of dermal fillers and have had several plastic surgeries for the last four years. None of the fillers last more than a few weeks (Perlane) or two to three months (Radiesse), so I decided to try Artefill. I went to Dr. Naficy trusting the reviews in RealSelf. He injected "Artefill" in exactly ONE TO TWO MINUTES EACH SIDE on the tip of the fold of my nasolabial folds, telling me that the product would go down BY ITSELF. I protested but he left the room immediately. I paid him $2500 for the two syringes and never went back. The product, whatever it was, made a lump on boh sides of my face, that I frantically tried to smooth at the parking lot of his building. Within two, three days NOTHING was there anymore. He is a HUGE RIPOFF. You have been warned.
hi Pattydoc, This is not actually a review, but a comment. If you wish to write a review of this Dr., you can click on his name. that will take you to his page where you can scroll down and click on the Write a Review button. That way you can share your experience with everyone where it is more likely to be seen. On a personal note, I am so glad to hear that the bad injection at least disappeared. That is so much better than you being left with disfiguring lumps! Have you been to a different PS since for injections? If so, have you had better results?
Well, it looks really great right now. I think I'll wait until the 6 month time, and see how it looks then. Even as it is now, still really glad I did it!

Welcome to RealSelf's fat transfer community, tripmom! It's great to have you here. Are you definitely going in for a touch-up or is "wait and see"?