Eyelids

I went into Dr. Tarbets office for a facelift....

I went into Dr. Tarbets office for a facelift. When i was young, I was really pretty but was hard for me to feel it because I suffered with acne until I reached the age of 50 years old and was very self-conscience of myself. No more acne, and suddenly my face and eyes started to droop. Never having the self-confidence I deserved I decided to do something to make me feel better about myself.

My eyes had really taken a toll and Dr. Tarbet suggested to at least do the eyes if nothing else. She did an excellent job and I love my new look. My eyes look like they did when I was 24 years old!!! Trust me if you want a good eyelift, she would do a good job. She accepts insurance too, because it is one of her specialties.Updated on 21 Dec 2011:I still love the way Dr Tarbet did my eyes, more so after 5 months and much healing. They look so natural and even.
Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon

Was happy with the eyes..

Wow...you look absolutely beautiful! Terrific job by the doctor, and looks like you did great with the healing, following all the doctor's advice.

What a great result!

Wow, I love the video! What a great way to illustrate your journey. Thank you for taking the time and posting for all others who are considering this procedure to have the "real" view into your experience. You do look amazing.

how much was the cost and the healing time?it looks great!

I'm at 6 weeks, the first 2 days were the worst, but i followed the doctors directions after care and healed pretty fast (mainly ICE). I think the eyes were 2,500.. but the anesthesia and hospital was separate charges. something like $400 an hour, the the OR and I forget what it was per hour for the anesthesia, took about an hour for the eyes, the rest of the time was for the facelift. So i'd say it was like around 3,500 - 4,000 total for the eyes alone. I'm still healing, the scars are still purplish and extend beyond the eyes but i'm messaging them and putting on the vitamin E daily now. She told me not to start the Vitamin E till the 6th week. The stitches on the eyes came out or desolved on their own mostly and almost within 1 week to 10 days.
wow.. thank you, i appreciate that, just getting into the 4th week.
omg u look amazing u definitely look years younger congrats
You look great! I just had the surgery done 10 days ago, and I am pleased too with my recovery. I only wish I would have had it done sooner! Did you also have a skin treatment done, or botox? You look amazing!
Thank you! So nice of you to post me. I love the way she did my eyes. They just look so much more relaxed vs. stressed.. I'm learning to use things that help my skin at home, i.e., anti age cosmetics and uv protection. :).. I'd love to see your eyes too.

The difference in those two photos is remarkable. Congrats on your surgery.

Thank you so much.. I will try to keep updating my picture.