Eyelids

I went into Dr. Tarbets office for a facelift....

I went into Dr. Tarbets office for a facelift. When i was young, I was really pretty but was hard for me to feel it because I suffered with acne until I reached the age of 50 years old and was very self-conscience of myself. No more acne, and suddenly my face and eyes started to droop. Never having the self-confidence I deserved I decided to do something to make me feel better about myself.

My eyes had really taken a toll and Dr. Tarbet suggested to at least do the eyes if nothing else. She did an excellent job and I love my new look. My eyes look like they did when I was 24 years old!!! Trust me if you want a good eyelift, she would do a good job. She accepts insurance too, because it is one of her specialties.Updated on 21 Dec 2011:I still love the way Dr Tarbet did my eyes, more so after 5 months and much healing. They look so natural and even.
Wow...you look absolutely beautiful! Terrific job by the doctor, and looks like you did great with the healing, following all the doctor's advice.

What a great result!

Wow, I love the video! What a great way to illustrate your journey. Thank you for taking the time and posting for all others who are considering this procedure to have the "real" view into your experience. You do look amazing.

how much was the cost and the healing time?it looks great!

Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon

Was happy with the eyes..