Disaster Scar Revision Surgery - Bellevue, WA

I knew I made a big mistake immediately after the...

I knew I made a big mistake immediately after the surgery. Dr. Young excised two scars on my chin and made them worse. The result was two prominent bumps due to excess tissue he failed to remove. I had to pay another surgeon thousands of dollars to fix. This should have been a relatively simple procedure and Dr. Young failed miserably. I asked for an unconditional refund and he wanted me to write a false review on yelp in exchange for the refund. This man should not be practicing medicine period!!! And his staff are very unprofessional.
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

All I know is that I have seen many of dr youngs patients on this web-site and if you are reading this you are a crappy plastic surgeon
Sorry this happened to you. What did your other surgeon do to fix the problem? Laser? Excision?
lolajess. The only way you can judge is if you see the pictures yourself. If we were concerned about our results we wouldn't ask to have them posted. Sincerely, Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery.
Same thing here,Dr Young was tried to bribe me with facial liposuction and wanted me to correct all I said on this site,what a bad guy.This Dr is dishonest and immoral.
That is absolutely not true. In terms of your results ronniewan1222. We should really let the public decide by posting your pictures without blocking out your eyes. This is the only way people can truly make a decision,
I came across this review, and I just had to comment because I don't understand your logic of posting "pictures without blocking out your eyes" to make an assessment. I went to see ronniewan1222's review, and he has posted many pictures of himself before and after his fat transfer. He even has uploaded proof that he was a patient of yours. You can clearly see the results even with his eyes blocked out. Unless, ronniewan1222 has had some kind of eye procedure, how does blocking out the eyes make any difference? Then I went to your website for your patients' before/after pictures to see perhaps there is a difference in pictures without the eyes blocked out, like you are claiming. But more than half of your patients' pictures have their eyes blocked out!!! So does that mean the public can't make a clear assessment on those before and after pictures? I feel that your comment is very insensitive. Obviously, ronniewan1222 is not happy about his result and he is not confident with how he looks so he does not feel comfortable enough to reveal his face to the public. If you haven't noticed already, many patients do not want to reveal their identity on this site. Even those with positive results post pictures with their eyes blocked out. Also, your copy-and-paste response on negative reviews of yours is not helpful.
The eyes blocked out on our website are by the patients request.
Exactly. Probably for the same reason that ronniewan doesn't want to reveal his identity.
I agree lolajess, I don't really see how unblocking the eyes makes a difference, unless the patient had eye work obviously (which ronnie didn't). You can clearly see the drastic change in facial contour and irregular temple area on his photos.
Picture taking can make a world of difference. Having the same lighting, posture, distance, etc allows you to more accurately compare before and afters. We can download these for ronniewan1222 for people to make the best unbiased opinion about the results. -Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery
Personally, I prefer to see candid photos taken outside of a professional setting which don't "flash" out the irregularities and problems that are often visible in person.
Oh my gosh! He tried to bribe you into writing a fake review in return for a refund? Isn't that against an ethics code that doctors are suppose to follow, let alone illegal??? Well, good for you for having some integrity, unlike the doctor.
Again, this is also untrue allegroor19. It is best for you to judge the results yourself. This is why we ask ronniewan1222 and ewanner1 to allow us to post their pictures so that people can make their own assessment. So please let us know if we can post your pictures. Thank you, Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery.
At Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery our Mission is to provide unwavering quality care to improve people's lives through Facial Plastic Surgery and the YoungVitalizer. We go above and beyond to help our patients. The comments that have been posted are not authenticated. We are unsure if these comments are actual patients or competing doctors. If you are an actual patient, we ask that you contact us as soon as possible so that we can help you directly. We will do everything we can to improve your situation. When we look back at some of these reviews. Most all of the time we can say that after the procedures these people actually look a lot better. However, we are not specifically mentioning any one person. In order to really explain the situation, it is better to have people look at the before and afters to judge for themselves. If this is in fact a patient, please let us know who you are and whether you are okay with us posting your pictures on this site so that people can judge for themselves. We would be happy to do so for you. Sincerely, Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery