Should Have Found Them Sooner - Bellaire, TX

I dont think I could be any more pleased with the...

I dont think I could be any more pleased with the decision I made to have invisaglin. Dr Frazar and Dr Hedge took the time to show me that because of my teeth being in the wrong position it was causing several issues in my mouth/neck that I didn't even realize was all related. Dr Frazar stated the crowding was making it so that no matter how hard I brushed and flossed I just couldn't get some areas in my mouth. Dr Hedge said that the way my teeth fit together was also making me clinch and grind my teeth at night causing severe pain in my jaw muscles leading to my neck and shoulders. He even took the time to show me a video that show how and why. They both advised me that by straighting my teeth it would help me have better oral hygiene as well as straighting my teeth would help me keep them for longer because once they are algined I was less likely to break my teeth.
Kody was very knowledgeable and helped me figure out how finacially it would work with my budget. She came up with a great monthly payment for me. I had no idea that I could even afford Invisalign!
I'm still in Invisalign and at every visit they talk to me and let me know where I am in the process and always know me by name as soon as I come off the elevator.
You can't go wrong coming here.
Houston Cosmetic Dentist

Dr Frazar and Dr Hedge were very informative. They both gave me several options but I didn't feel pressured.

Hi!

How long was your overall treatment time?  Also, if you have before/after pictures, it really helps people looking for doctors (and trying to find similar cases to their own).

Thanks for reviewing your doctors :).
It was suppose to be 21 trays. But I had to have a refinement so I'm still in them. I go in a couple of weeks for more trays so I can ask if they can get a before picture and where I am now.
Oh, okay! :)  Did didn't realize you're still in treatment :D.  I look forward to seeing the pictures :D.

So the one-year post is that you've been in treatment for a year now but you still have some aligners to go for your refinement?
I have five more trays. I had one tooth that wouldn't cooperate. They told me from the start that it would probably be a problem tooth. So having a refinement wasn't a surprise. Since I will have to wear retainers after I'm done wearing a few more trays is worth it.
Yeah…no, it's great that they were open with you from the start, so there were no surprises! :)  I look forward to hearing that the tooth finally cooperates!!  Is there an attachment on the uncooperative tooth?