bag free! - Minnesota

I'M FREE! Yesterday Belladerm Medspa in Maple...

I'M FREE! Yesterday Belladerm Medspa in Maple Grove, MN dissolved my unfortunate disaster!!! I wish I would have used the hyaluronidase long ago! Over night the puffy pillows under my eyes are gone! This was due to having too much juvie placed there some time ago! I can't say how excited I am. She stuck it once under each eye very quickly. There was some swelling and tingling last night, but what can you expect when a needle hits your face! It is gone this morning. I am the happiest person right now. Go Belladerm Medspa!!!!

Robin at Belladerm Medspa

Robin is the best when it comes to knowing your face. She listens to your problems intensely, while she is studying your face, then WHAM...you've got results. I am sooo happy with my results as I have had this issue for a very long time. She is such a great person that she did the injection free of charge. I will continue to visit this medspa, She has always been great!

Jackie, because of your review I finally got up the nerve to have my juvederm under my eyes dissolved with vitrase and am so happy I did this. Like you, I had those ugly "pillows" under my eyes from juvederm that was placed four years ago! It looks SO much better (even though I still have the original bags, lol). Thank you so much for sharing your story, because I probably never would have done it otherwise.
You betcha :) So happy for you! I never wanted to leave the house without sunglasses my bags were so out of control. Finally, when I went to see my gal over at Belladerm, she was like, I'll take that right out...and indeed she did. I remember always having to look in the mirror prior to getting out of the car, when I woke up, before I left for work, while at work, to see how big they were at that time. I hardly ever look at that area now, because my confidence is back! Yay for you! Congrats!!!!!
Wow, it lasted for FOUR years? Why are we repeatedly told 6 months to a year by dermatologists then? So frustrating. Does your skin look the same as before or more lax?Any tips on what type of Hyaluronidase is best?
Well, almost the same, minus the two years of the aging process! But, it looks unbelievable. Every morning since, I wake up to see if they've (the pesky bags)came back! Lol...but no. I will post a photo. I think that is always best, so everyone can see if for themselves! I am very happy!

Oh my goodness JackieS, I'm soooo happy to hear this!!!

Do your under eyes pretty much look exactly like they did originally?