Veeners in Serbia -Belgrade, Serbia

For some time I was unhappy with my two front...

For some time I was unhappy with my two front teeth. Two years ago I went with my friend from Serbia who lives in Florida to travel Europe for 2 months. We visited few big cities and at the end end up in Belgrade. She told me about her family dentist in Belgrade and made an appointment for me. First I was very skeptical about quality but price of 350$ compared to price of 1400$ per veneer in Florida made me to give it a try. For me it was reasonable risk. Now two years after I am happy with my front teeth.

Dr Milos Milosevic

Friend took me to this dental office.

For a fair amount of tourist, there is a saying in ex Yugoslavia, namely Croatia, Serbia and that is a Health Tourism. And not without a good reason. Many actors from EU go to Croatia for plastic surgery. Doctors are mostly educated at finest facilities and tradition in expert medical fields is exemplary. Serbia (much like Hungary) is well known for fabulous reasonable costs of dentistry. That didn’t happen by random chance and was reflection of economy and decision to be competitive in prices. You will get the best materials possible (provided you choose a fine dentist - much like in any country for that matter) because they follow all the latest materials and updates, much like you will find in states. So traveling to these parts for dentistry of plastic surgery, could save you a fortune.
This is known fact. For a fair amount of tourist, there is a saying in ex Yugoslavia, namely Croatia, Serbia and that is a Health Tourism. And not without a good reason. Many actors from EU go to Croatia for plastic surgery. Doctors are mostly educated at finest facilities and tradition in expert medical fields is exemplary. Serbia (much like Hungary) is well known for fabulous reasonable costs of dentistry. That didn’t happen by random chance and was reflection of economy and decision to be competitive in prices. You will get the best materials (provided you choose a fine dentist - much like in any country for that matter) possible, because they follow all new materials and updates much like you will find in states. So traveling to these parts for dentistry of plastic surgery, could save you a fortune.
Looks good and you can't beat the price!

Your teeth look great! Did you only have the front 2 done, or did you have veneers placed on 6-8 front teeth?