Happy As Can Be - Belgium

I'll make my review simple. I'm posting...

I'll make my review simple. I'm posting for all my European ladies 'cause I haven't been able to find any on here.

My breast were droopy and burdensome plus I'd found some fibroids that although were deemed harmless by my gyno, I still wanted them out. So the procedure consisted of a reduction,lift and fibroid removal.

I'm into my second wk. my operation date was on the 31 Aug., and I'm feeling great!

I had no need of drips, pain medications after leaving the hospital after only a 24h stay.

I've had weak and dizzy moments but that's apart of recovery. I take small slow walks and I'm healing fantastically with weekly visits to my doctor's office to check progress. My follow up visit will be on 19th Sept' to have the nurse do her routine check, maybe I'll be able to go bandage free.

My sutures fall out themselves so I'm looking less Frankenstein like :).

In 6 wks. my doctor will check my overall progress.

Roseymountain your results are wonderful, do u know how man grams of tissue was removed from each breast?
Thanks ladies for all the lovely comments. And indeed Kimmers, I would suggest any woman with breast like mine were shouldn't be afraid of at least getting a consultancy if they're unhappy. So it's a pleasure for me to post my personal experience.

Connie W, I haven't had any issues at all apart from my own paranoia stemming from how over-protective I've become. E.g I went to a small outdoor food market yesterday, and I still find myself shielding my breast from anyone who come close as people generally do in a market.

I do have the occasional urge to itch, but I have an allergy tablet approved by my PS that I take each day and that eliminates it completely.

I wear a full body top so I have good support and feel overall comfortable.

I haven't been doing any task at all thanks to some really good friends. No bending or stretching even to put my shoe on.

I can lift things under about 3kg now, and open doors at times. I tried cooking for the first time last night, I did well but felt dizzy at the end and rested and was alright after about 5 min.

Although I have the go ahead to shower, I don't i don't like the idea of having to regularly change my bandages or blow drying them if they get wet. So I just wash up with my antibacterial soap and use wet wipes as needed.

Although I can drink alcohol already (not on pain meds since wk 1) I don't, and I don't smoke either! Not sure if that's why I'm having no problems and is healing rapidly. If I am outdoors exposed to passive smoke, I rub a bit of chiroxy around the breast area.

I have extreme sensations in both my breast and nipples, although the right nipple is lagging behind the left but it's still early days yet.

Lastly, I'm still flashing myself in the mirrors (at home):D and I've planned to go outdoors for tonight and tomorrow. I have to get back to normal routine before the end of the month so I hope I'll continue to improve in the same trend.

Happy Weekend
WOW. You look amazing, like a different person. I'm 9 days post-op. Enjoy them!
Dr. Robin Van Look

Doctor was reassuring in every way and very thorough. His office manager not so polite, but I am in Belgium. Nurse, professional and helpful.