Flappy Arms Are Gone - Bel Air, MD

I had my brachioplasty done 4 months ago. I am...

I had my brachioplasty done 4 months ago. I am extremely happy with the results.

The worst part of the whole ordeal were the drains and the swelling. The drains were only in for about 1 week and the swelling lasted about 4 weeks before it wasn't noticable anymore. The pain was very mild.

Yes, I have a scar down the inside of both arms, but I was aware of it going into this procedure, and like my doctor said, you have to be willing to trade off the flappy skin for the scar. My doctor did a fantastic job of placing the scar on the underside of my arms, and unless I raise my arms, you can't see the scar.

Photo Update

Photo Update

Bel Air Plastic Surgeon

Dr. H is a very caring compassionate doctor. With my initial consulatation, he took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. I booked my procedure right away, and I was scheduled for surgery the next month. Dr. H called me the evening before surgery to ask if I had any last minute questions or concerns, and he also called me the evening of my surgery to see how I was feeling. I have had alot of surgeries in my life, but I have never had a doctor take the time to personally call to check up on me like that, and I was extremely impressed with the fact that Dr. H took the time to do this. I have never had any problem getting appts. with him, or getting any questions answered. I had one concern after my procedure and I called his office about it. He personally called me back within 5 minutes and had me come right into his office to get checked out. It turned out to be nothing, but he showed me that he would find the time to check it out and ease my worries. I have a tummy tuck procedure coming up with Dr. H in September, and I would strongly recommend him to anyone who is looking for the one of those doctors who truly cares about his patients and their well being.