I Could Not Imagine Having Work Done by Anyone Else! - Bel Air, MD

After years and years of attempting to loss...

After years and years of attempting to loss stubborn baby fat I finally turned to a plastic surgeon in hopes of helping me achieve what I consider my image of a perfect body for me. I could not even imagine pre op that my post op body would look like it does today! Not only did was Dr. Horowitz able to remove a hideous tattoo that stretched as the result of mass weight gain during a pregnancy, he was able to remove some very nasty stretch marks as well!

Since day one of walking throw his office in Bel Air MD I felt right at home. His staff truly took the time to get to know me along with the very talented Dr. Jeffrey Horowitz himself. I could not imagine having anyone else work on me! He answered every question I had and put all my fears of surgery to rest. I was able to pick the location where the procedure would be performed and what day. I have had many consultations done by surgeons all over the state of MD and as far out to VA but it was as if Dr. Horowitz read my mind! He was the only surgeon that told me I had stay overnight in a hospital if the surgery ran over 5 hours and made it clear he would be using general anesthesia NOT IV sedation. Patient safety was defiantly number 1 in his office. He even referred me to have a hematology consult (which came back perfect of course) because of my fear of blood clotting post op.

My recovery was very quick and less painful then I expected. It feels great to have an amazing body at 22, especially after gaining a large amount of weight after child birth. I look even better today than I did before having a child! It has been 3 months since I had abdominoplasty and liposuction done. I went from a size 13 to a size 6 and from 178 lbs to 135 lbs. I am continuing to lose weight every week. I would refer anyone to Dr. Jeffrey Horowitz to ANYONE! His staff and he are absolutely wonderful!

Welcome how are you feeling sounds like you are doing awesome!

Welcome and thank you for posting your journey.

Wow what an amazing transformation.  I am so happy for you and glad everything went so well for you.  Keep checking in and let us know how you are doing as you go through the first year of recovery.

I am almost 5 monthes post op and look amazing! In...

I am almost 5 monthes post op and look amazing! In fact I just posted a picture of how wonderful my tummy looks!however, my mommy makeover is not complete. Yesterday I had the pleasure of discussing my next procedure with dr. horowitz and was given the consent forms. I am so excited! Since my tummy tuck I have been extremely unhappy with my breast size. so I am doing silicon implants in 2 more monthes =) sooner if I am able to. I am also doing some liposuction to my thighs,lower belly, and back as well. This year my bikini body will look the best it ever has! I am so honored to have dr. j and his staff working on my body! he is truely an artist of the human anatomy!

Your tummy is beautiful!!  How exciting that you are going to get the works done:)

thank you so much I am very please only 2 more monthes until i am hot for summer time!
LOL i AM WAIT TING TO DO THE TT FOR MY TAXES GURL YOU LOOK GREAT NOW YOU WILL HAVE THE PIC PERFECT BODY! i TOTALLY FEEL YOU ON BEING READY FOR SUMMER GURL THAT IS MY GOAL!

Anxiouslye awaiting for Feburary to be here! I...

Anxiouslye awaiting for Feburary to be here! I cannot wait to put the icing on the cake (which is my new breasts of course). These last few monthes have gone by so slowly and the more and more my tummy shrink, the more unpatient I become to go back in the OR for my silicon implants. I am extremely excited to finish up my mommy makeover in less than a month and look forward to my beach perfect body this summer.

Thank u! I hope I do!
Yes I had lipo to my abdomin flanks and back. It gave me that hour glass figure back =). That is so exciting! Best of luck and I bet you will look amazing!
You look amazing! I know Ur excited' Can't wait!
3 wks from tomorrow. Trying to decide whether to have lipo. Did u?

Well, Friday is the BIG day! I get my breast...

Well,

Friday is the BIG day! I get my breast implants and complete my mommy makeover! I am so excited and cannot wait to see my final results! It feels amazinf having a body that was better than the one I had before having a child! I cannot wait to put this bikini on in spring with my new flat tummy a bigger abd better breasts! Such a perfect valatines day gift to give myself! I am a little nervous but I know my surgeon is amazing and him and his staff will put me at eaze. I will keep you all posted on my recovery! Finally, the end to a wonderful transformation!

You look great! My surgery scheduled 5-2-12 really nervous but excited =D
Your tiny! I love your little tummy!
You look fabulous!
Bel Air Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horowitz was very polite and never made me feel uncomfortable. He answered every question I had no matter how little or silly it may have seemed. He followed up my recovery and made sure I was managing pain well and recovering. He returned all calls and emails right away. The longest I waited was maybe half a day. Dr. Horowitz was very professional but compassionate towards me at the same time. Payment options were great because they took cash, check, credit card, and carecredit. The wait time was never more than 10 minutes in his office which was wonderful!