Have a Dent on my Right Side, Septal Cartilage Grafting Was Done to Fill Depression on the Right Side of my Nose -beirut,Lebanon

I had rhinoplasty back in 1996 in Pakistan which...

I had rhinoplasty back in 1996 in Pakistan which gave me a deviated septum, an uneven bridge and depression on the the right of my nose, in july 2013 I travelled to Lebanon to fix it, septal cartilage graft was placed on the right as the swelling is decreasing I can see a dent around the graft, I don't know if it is because of healing, my doctor says that I need to give it more time and by seeing my pictures he says the results are very good.

My doctor says I will need a filler in the dent just to the right of my tip,will it be permanent ?

Is it safe to have fillers in nose after revision rhinoplasty? Will it be permanent and safe?

will a filler correct the dent and depression or will i need revision surgery?

These are my pictures 6 months post revision rhinoplasty, as the swelling is going down I notice a dent between the tip and my right nostril, septal cartilage graft was used just above this area to fill the depression, is the dent due to swelling? will it go away on its own or will I need revision?

The vertical dent in nose is due to scar tissue, my doctor has injected restylane is that good?

I have travelled back to lebanon and met my doctor, he says this dent is due to scar tissue next to the cartilage graft placed by him, he has injected restylane in this dent and he says I would need another injection after 8 months, he is not too keen on surgery, can this be corrected permanently? What are my options?
Dr Nabil Fuleihan

Dr Nabil Fuleihan seems quite experienced in revision rhinoplasties, I am in touch with him over the phone due to the long distance which is frustrating,he says that I need to give it more time since it has been five months since surgery