Have a Dent on my Right Side, Septal Cartilage Grafting Was Done to Fill Depression on the Right Side of my Nose -beirut,Lebanon

I had rhinoplasty back in 1996 in Pakistan which...

I had rhinoplasty back in 1996 in Pakistan which gave me a deviated septum, an uneven bridge and depression on the the right of my nose, in july 2013 I travelled to Lebanon to fix it, septal cartilage graft was placed on the right as the swelling is decreasing I can see a dent around the graft, I don't know if it is because of healing, my doctor says that I need to give it more time and by seeing my pictures he says the results are very good.

My doctor says I will need a filler in the dent just to the right of my tip,will it be permanent ?

Is it safe to have fillers in nose after revision rhinoplasty? Will it be permanent and safe?

will a filler correct the dent and depression or will i need revision surgery?

These are my pictures 6 months post revision rhinoplasty, as the swelling is going down I notice a dent between the tip and my right nostril, septal cartilage graft was used just above this area to fill the depression, is the dent due to swelling? will it go away on its own or will I need revision?

The vertical dent in nose is due to scar tissue, my doctor has injected restylane is that good?

I have travelled back to lebanon and met my doctor, he says this dent is due to scar tissue next to the cartilage graft placed by him, he has injected restylane in this dent and he says I would need another injection after 8 months, he is not too keen on surgery, can this be corrected permanently? What are my options?
Dr Nabil Fuleihan

Dr Nabil Fuleihan seems quite experienced in revision rhinoplasties, I am in touch with him over the phone due to the long distance which is frustrating,he says that I need to give it more time since it has been five months since surgery

can I please ask waht was the reason you chose Dr Nabil Fuleihan? I am also considering Lebanon but have not decided yet.
Because he is the most qualified and experienced from the others I checked out in lebanon, besides u cant be too choosy when travelling to another country
Your current nose looks good.
Hello! I understand your concerns, but I think your nose is looking really better after the revision. I also have a friend who had grafts in her tip, and have a slight depression in the side of her nose, but we can only see it because she talks a lot about it and showed us. It is not visible, pictures make it worse!! Well, have a great healing, and a hope you feel better about your nose soon!
Thank you for your comment mariparadechorar, your feedback means a lot to me :-)
and I understand what you are feeling regarding your nose, ive lived with a botched nose for almost 18 years from my primary rhinoplasty and even after my revision I have complications, but that's how it is some people just aren't very lucky to get what they want the first time, hang in there and work towards your goal and you will get what u want, just look at a lot of revision rhino pics that the surgeon has performed that are similar to your problem, unfortunately they only do so mostly in the US so I think travelling there is a good idea, wish u all the best!
Your welcome, my pleasure!
Thank you for the advice and support! I am really trying hard to save money to possibly travel to the US! Maybe it will be possible this year, during the world cup time ( I heard that it will be cheaper to leave Brazil) ! It must have been a hard time, but now you have a good nose! Best wishes and keep us updated!
Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! Are you happy with your results so far?
Hi Angiemcc my nose looks straighter but I'm still concerned about the slight depression on my right side
Please keep us posted as you continue to heal!
Your nose looks straight after revision. As your surgeon said just give it more time to heal. Good luvk.