Brow Lift with Unexpected Cheek Lift - Beirut, Lebanon

I decided on a temporal brow lift to get rid of...

I decided on a temporal brow lift to get rid of the tired look my face had taken on. Botox just doesn't last long enough, and my brows were sinking lower and lower.
The temporal brow lift has left me fresher-faced and wider-eyed, the tail ends of my brows higher, and my eye-lids less hooded.

The incisions were much longer than I expected - almost 10cms on either side of my head. This meant that my cheeks benefitted from a slight lift as well, an unexpected added bonus. Each incision was held together by 15 surgical staples, which were taken out after 8 days.

The worst parts...
*getting car sick on the way back from the hospital, and throwing up thereafter for about 6 hours straight (apparently it's the painkillers that were making me puke)
* wearing the tight head bandage for 48 hours. Yowzas! Talk about brain squeeze.
* having to sleep with 3 pillows, on my back for 2 weeks
* washing and drying my hair, while trying avoid the 30 staples stuck into my scalp

I'm 90% happy with the outcome. The middle of my left brow appears a tiny bit lower than the other. I'll give it a little more time, and if I need to go back for a minor revision, so be it.
Dr. Aziz Salem

Dr Aziz has a lovely manner. He listened to my concerns, was calm and reassuring, and as I mentioned before, actually gave me more than I was expecting by extending the lift to include my cheeks.