Glowing at 5o! - Bedminster, NJ

I recently turned 50 and it was the best birthday...

I recently turned 50 and it was the best birthday I ever had! At a dinner party my husband threw to celebrate, comments abounded with surprised whispers of "I can't believe she's 50!" I was glowing! My face plump and youthful. This was only after 2 Sculptra treatments! The first treatment left me a bit bruised. But I strictly adhered to Dr. Jangua's advice, no fish oil or aspirin products for 2 weeks before the procedure, and after the 2nd treatment I didn't even have one bruise! I had been to several plastic surgeons before Dr. Jangua, for botox/juviderm, but he was the first to make me feel that he would be "holding my hand" as I matured - making sure that I always looked my best. And what's most important, to me, I look natural!

He just did mine...he is a great doctor.
You are beautiful! I agree, there is no way I'd peg you anywhere near 50! Is it really the Sculptra or are you just really lucky? Where did you get it? How much did you get? I have just been to a doctor who recommended that I try it. (I have metabolised other fillers very rapidly.)
Hi Kitten44, I too metabolize fillers horribly fast. It sucks and I am currently researching other options. Do not do Sculptra is my advice as it did nothing for me, or barely anything after six or so injections. Maybe because I metabolize stuff too quickly, or something. I say wait until they figure out something that works, do the temporary stuff in the meanwhile since sculptra is pricier anyway.
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jangua and his office staff are ALWAYS professional, courteous and kind.