Prior Alarplasty Gone Wrong Dr Janjua to the Rescue - Bedminster, NJ

Dr. Janjua saved my face. I was terribly scared in...

Dr. Janjua saved my face. I was terribly scared in an alarplasty gone wrong by another surgeon on NYC. My face was uneven, botched and scared so bad I had a hard time leaving my house. When I had an initial visit with Dr J we came up with a game plan that he also talked over with colleagues, I wasn't a typical case. We scheduled the procedure and the office helped me stay comfortable and at ease during the whole time. After the surgery I knew it was going to look good. Keep in mind I have had the doc prior to Dr. janjua do this on me 5 x, to keep trying to fix and re fix the damage.So I could tell right away it was aligned even and my suchers were placed evenly... 2 weeks after and I am so happy! I thought I was going to have to live with that horrible disfigurement for the rest of my life..Thank you Dr Janua..I am so happy!!

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

I researched alarplasty procedures up specifically on you tube and saw Dr Janjua perform a similar procedure right on the Internet. I was impressed and made a consultation.