Beautiful Result, Smooth Recovery in New Jersey All Because I Chose the Right Surgeon!

After hearing so many horror stories, I was...

After hearing so many horror stories, I was convinced my recovery from a full tummy tuck, breast lift and breast augmentation would be formidable...I couldn't have been more wrong!

A mother of 2 college students at 43, I had been thinking of cosmetic surgery for years...I knew I wanted to take the plunge, but had heard that it was both too risky and expensive...but my dream of a body that better matched my inner strength and beauty prevailed...I went on a whim to my surgeon for a consultation....he was fantastic! ...and the staff was so encouraging and helpful...I knew I would find a way to make it happen.

With the advice of the office personel, I was able to parcially finance my procedure and got ready for the big day....

As I sat in the hospital waiting, my doctor came by to assure me and make the markings on my body...he was so calm and confident, I knew I had made the right choice.

So, here I sit....pain free (after only 4 days, I had no need for medicine) and am back to work after only two weeks...I am absolutely thrilled with the results and can't believe that they will get even better with time! My scars are so much better than I anticipated and the overall eveness and contour of my body is more wonderful than I could have imagined....

But, even more importantly, I must say how imperative it is that anyone considering surgery choose a surgeon who they are comfortable with and who has employed a supportive staff...I have had so many questions along the way(who doesn't?) and with every question, the surgeon/staff made me feel respected and listened to...they welcomed my phone calls and immediately scheduled appointments for even my smallest concerns...

I am so thrilled with not only my results, but with the process...it has been a wonderful journey and only keeps getting better!

Montclair Plastic Surgeon

He and his staff were respectful, supportive and experienced. It was obvious they desired as perfect a result as I did.

Hi Rachaelann nice hearing about your progress . I didn't realize that your procedure was from 09 so by now you must look sooo amazing. I am doing consults re: baug so i am just curious as to how things been with you if there are any problems so far, do they feel natural, are they heavy, uncomfortable. Could you please let me know i am so nervous and iffy about. If you don't mind do you have up-to-date pics i would love to see one. I have seen a lot of tt but not baug. Could you please let me know. Thanks
I was a c now I am DD...all is well and the scars are almost totally gone!
Hi dear how is the progress with your healing so far i hope good. What size were you before and what size are you now?.
Hi Racheal ann you look fantastic i am glad you you were very comfortable with your surgeonyou really have to search to find them, best of luck on the rest of your healing.
I looked high and low and spoke to every woman I knew who had had plastic surgery. In addition, I asked the nurses at the hospital in my area who they would have do their surgery...they all said my guy!! It was a no brainer...he is worth the travel time...recently, my girlfriend had him do her TT and she is soooo happy!
You look wonderful. How did you research to find your surgeon? I'm currently trying to find a plastic surgeon for a tummy tuck and general surgeon for a massive hernia I have from my pregnancies. I need them to work in tandem but I'm scared because i dont know any nj doctors.

OK, thanks!

Did you get all that work done for $7500??
that's the price for the tummy tuck only...;breast lift/aug wase price seperate
Rachael, Your results are absolutely beautiful and I am so happy for you. You are right about being comfortable with your surgeon. I went with the surgeon who had the best reputation in my town but didn't "feel" comfortablle with him, and my gut proved to be true. As you may have read I had a horrible complication and my surgeon completely dismissed them. I'm 19 months post op, have severe nerve damage/pain and my scar is aweful! Instead of it going to the hip-line like yours does mine goes almost all the way around my body, and no I did not know that was going to happen. After such a horrible experience for me, it's nice to know that others are happy, look good and had a wonderful experience. You look fabulous! Missy
WOW!!! You look fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree. Having the right doc makes all the difference in the world. I am 3 days post op and saw my doc today. He answered all of my questions and never made me feel he was rushing to get to the next patient. This was a lot of money I invested in myself. I know cost is a factor but health and safety is first and foremost. Of course you should make sure your doctor is board certified. Check to see if anyone has filed any complaints against him/her. Check out their credentials. I had to wait several years before I could afford to do this. I found doctors who were less expensive but I decided I can't let cost dictate which doctor I decided to go with. I had to go with the doctor I felt really comfortable with no matter the cost, I did have to save up more dollars to go to this doctor but it was worth the peace of mind.
Thanks for sharing your story! Its very encouraging. I am researching TT and trying to get the courage up to talk to my hubby about it and book a consult! Any other advice?
Hello, this is Brenda from Dr. DiBernardo's office. Feel free to ask me any questions you have. I will get the answer from Dr. DiBernardo if it is medical. I have been with him for 15 years so I may be able to help. Also, its is helpful to have a family member support you in this decision. Take care and I look forward to hearing from you. Brenda L
I agree about liking your plastic surgeon. I feel in LOVE with mine! She was the opposite of the stereotypes I had about plastic surgeons... she is super passionate about what she does, she's also a reconstructive surgeon which helps with my severe muscle damage. And she believes women want to look good... so skill and aesthetics, yay! T minus a week (Apri 7th) and I'm going to be cleaning like mad only to distract myself from the stress and anxiety ;-)
Such a WONDERFUL report, Rachael! I can't agree more about being comfortable with one's doctor and his staff. I'm fortunate because I've known my doctor, his nurses, and admin staff since 1992. When they see me coming, they start laughing....apparently, I'm fairly amusing when coming out from under anesthesia :) :)