Breast Implant Revision

Sometimes you just have to change the implants...

Sometimes you just have to change the implants because they are too old. (I had my first implants done when I was 17. Those were replaced with newer type of implants 9 years later in 2003.)

The second set go implants started look and feel funny summer 2011 after two pregnancies and breastfeeding. The shape of other breast was changing and it felt stiff. I though it was a time to replace the implant with new ones.

I met with couple of doctors in Dubai. Dr. Ashok seemed the most professional and let me decide without pushing when and how I want the surgery. The breast implant were done along with revision rhinoplasty november 2011.

The outcome is totally as it should be, and the stitches he made were absolutely artistically placed and sewn.

The aftercare of the scars was extensive and beyond professional. Dr Ashok is the doctor if you look for someone is not only a good doctor and surgeon, but an artist who understands and appreciates female figure, how it should looks like as its best.

I will return to Dr Ashok for butt lift later this year. I cannot remember the exact about I paid for the procedure, as I had two done at once, but Dr Ashok is worth every penny :)

I forgot. The second set was for some reason done...

I forgot. The second set was for some reason done correcting my breast size irregularity with 370/320 sized implants, and from the first picture you can see the size difference and shape was also different. Dr Ashok placed 350 implants, and now the size difference is hardly noticeable. The second picture is taken 2 weeks after the surgery and the third couple of months later.
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Thanks! The actual cup size is Small D cup, looks smaller because I am very tall. 350 was Great for My figure, not fake At all. Naturally I must be A.
AMAZING revision! Your.implants don't look like 350! What size are your natural breasts? They are perfect and look.like a nice b cup! Just what I want.
There was huge about of scar tissue around the old implants, that ia gone now. My breast look very nice, although having reduced my body fat percentage from 30 to 17.8% the implants are in some angles slightly more visible now than before, but I am not willing to stop sports for that.

Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you're happier with your new implants.