Amazing Results...- Beachwood, OH

Wow, let's just say I am at day 10 of recovery and...

Wow, let's just say I am at day 10 of recovery and I am doing fabulous. My biggest issue right now is low back pain, which was to be expected bad can be worked thru with massage and stretches when I get approval on 2 nd follow up dr visit to hopefully remove drains. The first two days were rough, day three was like re-entering the world. I have been taking it easy ever since and am looking forward to a rapid recovery. I would do it agin in a second. It has taken at least 15 years off my body, if not twenty. I had 3 children in 5 years. My chest was looking south and my abdomen had no hope. I added lipo while I was doing the breast lift, augmentation and tummy tuck because I wanted it done right all at one time. The liposuction pain was the worst of it all, but now I will think of that when it comes to food choices, a natural appetite supresent! That subsided about day 5. I look amazing and cannot wait to thank my dr.

Willoughby Plastic Surgeon

This Dr. Office was nice to work with. Wait times in his office was less than 5 minutes per visit. I received outstanding attention to my many questions. Care credit with 0 percent financing was offered as a total bonus. Dr. Gregory Fedele's work is outstanding with attention to the greatest detail. Scarring is very minimal and healing has been very rapid. I am 10 days out and have not had any complications. I selected Dr. Fedele from the many reccomendations I received from friends, his stellar medical reputation within the community of physicians, clinicians and nurses, along with his solid educational background. In addition his artistic skills as a medical illustrator were key. Anyone who could draw the human body in that great of detail is sure to have an acute eye for detail in all of his work, especially his stitching and sculpting... My results are even better than I had anticipated.

I like to read the posts when recovery seems smooth gives me hope. Post some pics when you can congrats on the new you :)

How exciting! Have you had your drains removed by now?

Oh did I mention I hardly feel any discomfort in my chest where I received implants and a lollipop lift and my boobs look amazing! I still can't get over this is my new body!!!!
Today, at day 13 .. Did not mind having them in too much... Hung th around my neck so I could shower. Bought some new tops on way home. I cannot get over the transformation and how awesome I look. Real results will present at 2 to 3 months.