Lipotherme: Upper, Lower Abdomen & Love Handles - Bayonne, NJ

Hi! I'm 35 yrs old & struggling to get rid of my...

Hi! I'm 35 yrs old & struggling to get rid of my after c section baby stomach fat. Before I gave birth to my 20 months old son, I was only 98-100lbs, but I gained 85 lbs during pregnancy (185 lbs). I went to Dr. Jenyons 6 months after I gave birth, she said I needed a tummy tuck, but she advised me to wait after 1 year before I do any surgery because my frame is petite, so I might lose more weight.

After 20 months, I lost 70 lbs. I’m 5 ft & my current weight is 115. I’m so happy I lost those unwanted fats, but my only problem is my stomach; though I lost 70 lbs, I still cannot lose the stomach. Thank God it’s not hanging, but I’m still not comfortable having a protruded stomach.

I decided to go back to Dr Jenyons for another consultation last May 6, 2013. Dr Jenyons advised me to have a lipotherme procedure instead of tummy tuck. She said my stomach shrink a lot since the last time I came for consultation. Dr Jenyons was so friendly & honest. She explained to me everything & how safe is the procedure. I decided to schedule the date right away. I was hoping for mid May, but they are fully booked for the whole month of May, June & July. Thank God somebody resched a surgery on the 7th of June, so I paid a deposit right away & booked the date. I’m trying to lessen my smoking habit though, but I’m struggling. I am not so sure how important to stop smoking before the procedure; though Dr Jenyons advised me to stop smoking. So today is my last day of smoking,, wish me luck!!

I'm so excited & counting the days,,, 3 more weeks & goodbye fats!! wohooooo!! I will be posting before & after pictures

2 More Days before my Lipotherme Procedure

It's June 5th of 2013. I am counting the days & hours before my Lipotherme procedure. June 7 at 1PM is my procedure, so I am scared but looking forward to it. I had a few drinks during the weekend & smoke cigarettes during the buss conference I attended last Saturday. Hopefully, it will not affect my healing process.

I will post pictures on Friday - Before & After Photos
How did your final result turn out? i know it's been more than 1 year now. The doctors do tell you not to smoke a week prior and stop drinking 2 weeks prior as well. Alcohol is a blood thinner and can effect your results and healing. Hope it didn't and all went well. I would love to see some b4 and after pics.
Did you get successful results?
how did the procedure go did you get the results you were looking for?
Dr. Juanita Jenyons