Mommy Makeover (TT, BL, BA) 28yr old mom of one (with photos)

Today is the day! I have been waiting for this day...

Today is the day! I have been waiting for this day for a long time! My story begins with my one and only daughter born September 27, 2008. I gained a lot of weight during and after pregnancy. It got to a point I refused to step on the scale, could not stand to look at myself, I hated myself and I was tired and weak all the time. So I decided to go for a gastric sleeve. I had this done October 31, 2012 with a starting weight of 215lbs and a goal weight of 125lbs. I am 5'1" and now weigh 123lbs. I would like to be 120 but no less and I expect those 3 pounds to melt off during my recovery.

So I am doing my surgery today, Dec. 27, 2012 (in about an hour wow!) with the fabulous Dr. Ary Krau. I will be doing a tummy tuck and a breast lift and getting memorygel implants just to fill out my breasts to make them a full B cup. As they are now, they are very saggy and small from the weight loss. Before weight loss, I had double Ds! But I do not want to go there. I am small and petite and I want to still wear small tops and be small so the B cup is my ideal size. I do not really have any photos to share yet but I promise I will soon! I do have a couple of YouTube videos that I made where you can see how big I was and how I look now. You can also see what I think is a huge difference in the way I talk and just like a whole new person. I feel like a new person already and I cannot wait to have this mommy makeover to complete this journey!

I am very excited and nervous! I hope everything goes well and the surgery and recovery process goes smoothly! My mom had complications when she did her breasts about a year ago (different doctor, in Israel). But I am confident with my surgeon and I am looking forward to seeing the result!

I hope everyone is doing very well and good luck to everyone. And I will post again after my surgery! :)

Lee

P.S. I have posted a before and after photo from my sleeve (the after photo is a few months old and a few pounds more). And I linked to my recent YouTube video as well. I will post more photos after my mommy makeover! :)

Wow, good luck....I planning on scheduling a consult with him to. I would love to see your result. Have a fast and painless recovery. Enjoy your new body
Thank you and I have to say, Dr. Krau is great. He put me at ease really and he even put my mom at ease which is hard to do haha. She felt comfortable leaving me with him and she was like so scared about her only daughter having surgery haha. But it went really well! I will wait and see as time passes to see how I feel but I really think that he did an amazing job. I can't wait to see what it will look like once it heals. Right now it already looks amazing even all banged, bruised and swollen as it is. I highly recommend you meet Dr. Krau cuz I believe that just meeting him, you will like him as much as I did. And he was really great about working with me on the financial stuff (when I told him I am a single mom working full time and trying to get my degree)! And I was stressed about the implants and the size but I think he did a great job (hard to tell because it is swollen but it looks like once the swelling goes down, I will be the size I want cuz I look like I have a C cup now). I am glad I went with him. He is am artist! :) good luck to you and keep me updated! Happy new year! :)

Now recovering from surgery. Having ups and downs...

Now recovering from surgery. Having ups and downs but nothing unexpected. I have pain pills which help keep me from jumping off the balcony haha. But really its all good. Dr. Krau is amazing and did a wonderful job! My breasts are swollen but the most pain is in the tummy. I almost don't even feel the breasts. Today is my fourth day (I got out of surgery pretty late Thursday night). I have one drain which I expect to have taken out on Wednesday when I go in for my 2nd post-op appointment. I had my first appt Friday morning and Dr. Krau just removed my bra and everything and gave me all new stuff. So I got an extra bra from him so that I can wash one while I wear the other and not worry about buying a bra now. My breasts are super swollen of course but I think they will look wonderful. He said he put 250cc in each breast. My mom took some before photos and I will post them for you all soon and I will get some after photos too! I got to take my first shower on Saturday and boy was it hard! My mom helped me; she is like my nurse throughout this thing. I don't know what I would do without her! Especially with my four year old and no husband. :-p

So I have been having sad moments and feeling a bit down sometimes but I keep trying to focus on the positive. I heard it was normal to feel depressed sometimes and it makes sense when you are in pain and especially when you have a lot of stressful stuff going on around you. I cannot escape the stressful stuff in my life but I am trying not to let it overwhelm me now and delay my recovery. I have been trying to take it easy but mostly just sitting around and trying to walk around but I don't sleep much. I feel like I am more comfortable sitting up. Even when I go to sleep in a reclined position, I end up sinking a little and struggling to get up. But it's getting better each day so one day at a time!

Happy New Year's Eve everyone! I will update more later. Not feeling top notch at the moment and my family is out so I'm home alone with my daughter. It sucks that I cannot play with her but soon I will! I can't wait to be healed!!! :)

Edit to previous post: I was sleeved in 2011, not 2012. Mistype. :)
Congrats on your surgery and weight loss. How are you feeling?
I'm doing okay! The pain is tolerable. The emotions are probably a result of my whole life being a mess haha. My mom is acting as nurse and police. She tells me when to eat, drink, walk, take my meds, etc. Even when she isn't here, she is texting or calling me! She is a great nurse but I don't need to be policed right now! So I am spending New Year's Eve alone on the couch. But I hope in two days I will get my drain taken out and will feel better! I think I am healing very well. :)
Oh I am sorry your mom is acting like the police. That's no fun!!!! But she cares you will always be her baby not that it stops it from being hard emotionally. i didn't even make 12 last night;-) I spent it with my kids and hubby(who leaves back to CA today- sux) watching Star Wars! Lol I am sorry you spent it alone but I bet 2013 will be great for you!!!!!  When u get the drain out its such a liberating feeling!!! I hope u get it out!!!

I wanted to add that my daughter was born by...

I wanted to add that my daughter was born by c-section. There was a lot of speculation about tummy tuck being similar to a c-section. The pain is not the same at all, in my case. I can't say which is worse. I went through severe ppd with my daughter and problems with breastfeeding so I was really sad all the time. My mood after the mmo has been up and down but I can't blame it on hormones. I think I am sad that I don't have a husband anymore and I'm lonely. I don't even have friends. I was alone on New Year's Eve and I am alone today. My parents took my daughter to a party this morning. I didn't feel like going.

Tomorrow, I hope to get my drain taken out. That should be nice. I took another shower this morning. My mom still helped but I was able to do it almost all by myself. Now I am just sitting around watching telly.

I thought that after the surgery, I would have no appetite but for some reason, I feel like I am hungry all the time! It's so weird. Has anyone else felt like they just want to snack all day? It's especially weird considering my history and that I barely ate before. I feel like I am eating more in the last few days than I used to eat. And I usually prefer sweets but my body is like craving salt lately. So weird!

Anyway, today is day 5 PO! I feel like I am healing really well and my body looks awesome. I will try to take some photos at my next appointment tomorrow. If I feel up to it. If not then soon, I promise! Before & after photos. As soon as I feel like I have the energy to do it! Hope everyone is doing well today! Good luck everyone. :)

Day 6 PO: Had my second post-op appointment...

Day 6 PO:

Had my second post-op appointment today. I was hoping/expecting to have my drain removed today and was looking forward to a long shower but he wanted to keep the drain in until Friday. So I have an appointment Friday and he promised we will take the drain out then. Okay it's not that bad, I guess. He did take off and replace all my bandages. It was kind of painful and actually now my breasts are kind of hurting. But I got my mom to snap a photo before he bandaged me back up so I will post photos as soon as I get her to send them to me! I have been trying to reduce my pain pills from 4 a day to 3 a day but I am kind of suffering through it. I got a refill on my script today which my mom will pick up tomorrow and I only have 3 left until then. Mom wants me to make it last till tomorrow afternoon/evening. But the last one I took at 2pm right before my appointment. It's actually kind of driving me crazy having to do math instead of listening to my body. But my mom has an obsession with taking medications (she thinks I can just will the pain away and medication is for the weak). I am pretty strong though and getting through the days. I can even stand up straighter already! And I am able to play with the dog a little bit. I have been super tired though lately. Probably because I am waking up a lot during the night, waking up early in the morning and going to bed late. I do not take naps during the day at all. But I never did. I got home late like 11pm after surgery and slept until 7-8am and then I have been going to sleep around or after midnight and getting up around 7-8am each morning. Sleeping pretty good and I have not used the sleeping pills they gave me (bought them but never used them).

I think the worst thing now is just feeling all sore and itchy. My skin kind of feels like its on fire in some places. The drain is also irritating but the burning is the worst. I hope to feel much better by Friday as I am expected to return to work Monday! If I don't feel up to it then I will call my boss and ask for more time off. We will see.

I hope everyone is doing well and having a great new year so far! Photos coming soon, I promise! :)
I hope you're feeling better! Did he do a very low incision on the tummy tuck? I can't wait to see your pictures!
I believe the incision is at the same spot as my c-section scar which is pretty nice and low and also very small. I will be really pleased if I end up with just an elongated version of that scar. I am pretty sure that is what it will be. So far, it looks awesome! I can't wait for the swelling and bruising to go away so I can see it fully! I am in pain today cuz I am abstaining from taking my pain meds but I am excited to get through this and be healed! I know it will look beautiful! My mom has photos on her phone so I have to bug her to send it to me so I can post them! :)

Day 7! Wow taking a shower feels so good! It is...

Day 7!

Wow taking a shower feels so good! It is exhausting but I was able to wash myself with very little supervision from my mother. And then I sat naked with a towel for a bit and felt so free. And I just enjoyed being not restrained and not feeling the itching/burning sensation! Now I just strapped myself back in with the bra and belt thing and am just sitting on the couch. My back is sore from standing and walking hunched over but I do feel like I am walking straighter every day that goes by! Tomorrow morning I am getting my drain taken out which should be fantastic! So just for fun, I got on the scale and weighed 129lbs! I must be retaining a lot of water because that is 6lbs more than I was pre-op! That is a lot! But I expect that will go away soon. My body looks amazing and I am so happy! I do not really care so much about the number on the scale anymore as long as I look and feel good! The last year, I have obsessed with my weight but now I just want to put on a sexy outfit. I can't wait to be healed and bikini-ready! :)

I got a photo of my new body! My mom still has to send me the pre-op photos but she keeps saying later so I am posting the one I have for now! :)

Finally got photos! Before and after! Wow what a...

Finally got photos! Before and after! Wow what a difference! This is the first time I looked at the photos like that and it is crazy to see how saggy I was! Love love love my new body. Thank you, Dr. Krau!
How are you feeling today???
Oh so much better! It really does get better every day. I just took a shower and then sat naked for a bit to let myself breathe and it was so refreshing! I just put the bra and stuff back on now. Showering is tiring but feels really good! Now I am just sitting with my baby watching Mickey Mouse. :)
Showering does take it out of you! Sounds like u r doing well. Have fun watching Mickey Mouse. Sounds fun:-)

Day 8 I went back to my ps for a check-up and...

Day 8

I went back to my ps for a check-up and to get my drain removed but he decided he not to take the drain out. I am a little bit disappointed but it looks like I have to get through the weekend and he wants me back Monday. I was supposed to go back to work Monday but that is not happening. Anyway, I am feeling pretty good other than that. He told me I am healing nicely but my drain still has a lot of fluid and he does not want me to swell up more by removing the drain too soon. So now I have to ask my boss for extra days off. I got the before photos taken by the nurse from my ps. So I am posting it along with the others I have here. It is still so amazing to me what a difference! I have never been so skinny! I put on a cute outfit today and I look awesome! I am super happy! :)
How is today going, mama??
I look awesome! Went to get my drain removed and was told I have too much fluid still so now I am stuck with it till Monday. So I am kind of disappointed. But I am doing okay and hoping Monday I will be rid of this stupid drain! :)
Hey look at it this way...as annoying as it is, it keeps all that fluid from building up into swell hell! :) I have my first post op Monday. I can't wait! I'm doing to see my frankenbelly! Lol!

I woke up this morning and just felt like dammit I...

I woke up this morning and just felt like dammit I need to breathe! So I took off my bra and cg, threw on a soft sweater and put a timer on to remind me in an hour to put the stuff back on. Wow it just feels so good to be free!! I wish I could stay like this all day! Wearing the cg and bra all day and night is starting to get to me. It makes my skin feel itchy and burning. It makes it hard to breathe. It is just a pain! I am not sure if it is okay for me to do what I am doing; hopefully it will not affect my recovery. But my nurse told me it is okay for me to be without it for an hour while I am showering so I figure... an hour here, an hour there... as long as I do not stay too long or too often without it that should be okay! I hope so! Anyway I took some more photos. I cannot stop staring at my body! It looks incredible. I am just in awe. I love it so much!

Day 9! Today has been a long, long, super-long...

Day 9!

Today has been a long, long, super-long day! I sprung a leak haha. I called my nurse and she said not to worry, that it is normal for the liquid to come out of there; that means that there is space around the drain. Great! My drain was supposed to come out yesterday but dr said there was too much liquid. I guess he was right. But dammit I want this drain out of me already! And I want to stop leaking.

Being at home alone with a four year old and a puppy is not really a good idea so soon after surgery. I have reached my breaking point. Unfortunately, I waited to my breaking point to call my mom and now she says she will be here in 15 min (which in real time means 2 hours). And I cannot bring myself to tell her that I am not handling things on my own. I don't want her to know. Times like this, I wish I had a partner or even a friend, anyone who can come over and help me or just be with me. I am alone and I need help and I have no one but my mom who is so busy lately. Sorry to be a downer. I am about to take an extra pain pill and just tell my mom to shove it when she counts my pills (yes, she counts my pills) and asks why there is one missing. I am on the edge right now. I wish I could smoke a cigarette but I quit because of this surgery. Even taking off my cg and bra to admire myself is not cheering me up today. I think this day just needs to be over!

My four year old is running around like crazy and the puppy is not yet house-trained. Speaking of which, I have to go stop my child from trying to clean up the mess the pup just made on the floor. Someone shoot me! :-p
I am so sorry you are having a rough time. Recovery is so hard even with help 24/7- I can't imagine doing it by myself. Just know you are doing a great job!!! I wish I could come over and help you. My hubby left when I was 13 days post op - I thought that would be enough time- it wasn't. I hope u took the extra pain pill:-) do u have a kennel for ur puppy? I would put him in unless he has to go to the bathroom for the day. Hope today is better:-)
Thank you! I do feel better. I just got my drain removed today and I am able to sit and rest today for a bit while my daughter is in school. When she gets home then it will be a different story haha. Now I have to convince myself to go back to work. I thought that I was ready to go back but now when I think of going to work, I feel like I'm just not ready. I don't know if I should go back now or wait a few more days.
I would listen to your body. If you don't feel ready dont.

Yayy got my drain removed today. It hurt a little...

Yayy got my drain removed today. It hurt a little bit coming out but not too bad. But holy crap, that thing is huge! I was like, "whoa how did you take that huge thing out of such a small opening!" (Kind of like having children haha) I feel so much better though now that it is out! I am just sitting and resting now. My daughter is in school so I am home alone watching telly. I went to Taco Bell with my mom and now I feel super stuffed! Ugh! Sucks! But my ps told me I do not have to wear the cg 24/7 so I took that sucker off! And he said I can sleep without it on so that makes me happy too! Now I am trying to decide if I am ready to go back to work. I know I should but I do not feel ready! I thought I wanted to go back to work but now I am just thinking about it and I do not feel up to it. Not sure why. I don't know what I will do. But I have to decide and tell my boss if I want to go back to work or take a few more days off. Hmm.
Looking great!!!
Thank you! :)

Back to work today! I hope I can make it through...

Back to work today! I hope I can make it through the day! I told my boss I need to take it easy today and if I feel tired then I must leave early. We will see how it goes. A lot of work to be done since I have been gone awhile! Wish me luck. Hehe. :)

Day 13! What a long day. It was exhausting!...

Day 13!

What a long day. It was exhausting! Worked from 9am to 5pm then came home and my brother and his fiancé were here visiting so spent some time with them. Then I took a shower all by myself yay and even shaved my legs! Last night we finally moved back into our apartment which is being renovated still but is livable. I love my bedroom; it is huge and beautiful and once I feel well, I want to paint the walls and decorate. Right now all our stuff is still in bags and boxes but no way am I going to unpack now! I only got to lay down at 8pm and put my feet up and then I was forced to get up again. Now I am finally back in bed and so so exhausted but strangely hungry for sweets hmmm. I am so worn out. Today killed me. And tomorrow I do it all again. I wish I had asked for more time off. Not even 2 weeks. Also, yesterday I hit my head so hard that I am still feeling it. It hurts. I am almost out of pain meds and I know my mom will kill me but I want to ask for a second refill because I do not think I am ready to go without. I still have pain and I have to do so much stuff and I don't know how I will deal with everything. I now have to finish my divorce and prepare myself to go back to school in March! Which btw will be my 29th bday. My life is too full. I need a break. I think I'll go to the kitchen for sweets and then to bed. Tomorrow is another long day at the office. *le sigh*
You look Awesome! How was work today?. I took 4 weeks off and am not looking forward to work on monday. i have just been cleaning up around my house and everything makes me tired. Ugh.
I wish I had taken more time off. Even though my job is easy - just sitting at a desk, filling out forms, answering emails, phones, etc. - I was wiped out by the end of the day. The last hour or so, I could not even focus. I also hit my head really hard yesterday and I have searing pain above my right eye. As if I don't have enough to deal with! Then I got home, took a shower by myself and even shaved my legs and only now, at 8pm (after a 12 hour day), I finally got to put my legs up and relax. I am exhausted! And tomorrow I have to do it again. Grr. I regret not asking for one more week but I cannot afford it. I need my paycheck. It is my only income, I support my kid alone and her father has never given us a penny. I could practically see the money being drained from my bank account while I was sitting at home. Only 12 days PO! I'm so tired. And now my toddler is making demands! Time to get moving again. Oy!
That sucks. I hope you get some good sleep tonight. I see my ps on friday and I was thinking of asking for another week off but I know what you mean about the draining bank account. I just dont want to go back to work and not be able to handle it. Hope your day goes a lot smoother tomorrow.

I went to my surgeon again this week because next...

I went to my surgeon again this week because next week I have to be in the office from 9 to 5 all week so won't be able to make it in. I was concerned about a little wrinkle on my tummy but he told me not to worry, that will go away. And my tummy will actually be flatter yay! My breasts look amazing. I am super pleased with the way everything looks. My doctor is amazing and I just want to walk around Miami and recommend him to everyone I see. He is the best and such a nice guy. He addressed every concern I had and convinced me I will look amazing. And he is so right. Today I told him I was in pain but have some concern about being on pain meds too long and he told me not to worry; I am still healing and there is no reason for me to suffer in silence when I can have relief. If only I could get my mom to see it that way. She insists on counting my pills (as well as watching what I eat and constantly telling me I look sickly cuz she doesn't think I eat enough). But that's just how she is. So I got a refill on my meds and I gave it to her to fill it. Now I am sitting around in my new old apartment and loving it. It is amazing how different the place looks after major renovations. It had a makeover just like me! All the walls were torn down and new ones put in and everything is just so beautiful and spacious and modern now unlike the old-fashioned mess it was before. I love it! And my bedroom is amazing and my bed is so comfy. I stacked a ton of pillows on it so I can be comfortable. I am so glad we were finally able to move in. Even with the renovations not totally done yet, it still looks great. And it is so much better than staying with my brother and his fiancé. I feel like so much great stuff is going on in my life but there is a part of me that would give up all my possessions just to have a friend. I have no one to talk to which is why I am on these forums all the time. I have not talked to my (should be ex if the courts would just grant me a divorce) husband since Christmas and I miss him even though we haven't been together for a year and a half now (and even though he is a self-absorbed, immature man-child). Probably because he was my only friend. And I don't know how to make friends at my age. I can't even make friends with other moms at my daughters preschool because they all have husbands. Being alone during this time is rough but I just have to keep my eye on all the good - awesome - stuff around me. And I will always have the company of my daughter and the dog. That's something. Speaking of which, my girl wants to play doctor with me now haha. She is giving me fake medicine and fixing my ouchies. How lucky am I to have a doctor in the house, even a 4yr old doctor with fake medicine. Haha. Looking forward to bedtime. I am exhausted! :)
Glad to hear your in a comfortable place. Enjoy your daughter while she wants to play Dr. They grow up so fast. ...and regarding your ex: Its better to be alone than in bad company. Actually with your daughter and your cute doggy you are never alone. Set up some play dates for your daughter and you will make some friends. Put your new awesome looking self out there. And don't forget we are all friends here.
Thanks! It's good to know that I have a place to share my feelings. And hopefully I will eventually get myself out there and meet people. I have been such a hermit in the last few years. Right now, my daughter is at the neighbors house watching a movie and I am at home being a hermit. Cuz I'm the only single mom around so I feel uncomfortable being around these families that aren't broken. It's probably just me being stupid but I feel like I don't belong with them.
Did you have your BA under or over the muscle? You said they did not hurt too much. I also heard when you do a TT with a BL, the BA may not hurt cause your body can only focus on one area of pain at a time, dont know how true that is though!

I have a serious anti-Monday thing going on today...

I have a serious anti-Monday thing going on today haha. So today is ... what *counting* day 18 po. I just got my period which is never fun but is really not fun now. I am at work and my boss is out of town so I am doing very little actual work. But I am hiding in the bathroom because it is warmer in here than out there. I am crazy. I saw my ps on Thursday which was great and got my meds filled which is so lucky that I have them now because my cramps are killing me. Yesterday I spent most of the day in bed just being a whiny pmsing baby. Watched a season and a half of Shameless this weekend while my daughter hung out with the neighbors kids. What a lucky coincidence that we moved in right across the hall from my daughters best friend from school! We didn't even know but my daughter talked about him nonstop and then one day we see them in our building and they live literally across the hall. So the kids can run back and forth between our two apartments safely. They are so adorable together, always kissing and hugging. I think my baby has her first boyfriend! Only four years old! I took some adorable photos of them and they look like little adults from a romantic movie or something... too cute.

So, of course now I am crazy emotional. What with the pain in my boobs and tummy mixed with my stupid uterus giving me cramps and hormones. Ugh! Sometimes it feels like being a woman is not worth the pain we go through. I look at my estranged husband and he is just a big, fat, lazy bum. He didn't have to carry or give birth to his children. He didn't go on a million diets and have surgery just to look halfway decent. It must be so easy for men. On the flip side, I am happy that I was able to carry my child. I think about how easily men abandon their children and maybe the experience of carrying and giving birth to a child makes moms closer to their children than dads. My baby's father grew up without his dad and he told me he could never forgive his father for abandoning him. I guess he doesn't realize he is doing the same thing to our daughter; exactly like his father. I don't know how they do it. I cannot imagine being without my baby. I am so attached that I cannot even spend the night away from her. Not even one night! He didn't see our daughter for over a year when we were in another country and then when we moved back here, he actually asked me to leave the baby with my mom and come see him "so we can talk about our marriage." What? So I filed for divorce six months ago but because I didn't ask for child support (since that was the only way I could get him to sign the papers), I have to go back to court and get new forms signed and for some reason I keep putting it off. My parents actually gave me the $500+ for the divorce just so I could get it done but here I am still married. The idea of trying to find someone new makes me nauseous. I cannot imagine my baby calling some other man daddy. She has a daddy, albeit an absent one. But it's not fair for her to have an absent dad and a mom who is emotionally crippled. And my parents think it is up to them to pick up the slack and I don't like that. I love them but I don't want them raising my kid! They didn't exactly do a stellar job at raising me. Haha.

Dammit I should be working. My boss has cameras on me so he can watch me while he is away, the man is a nut haha. But right now I just want to curl up in a ball and cry. My boobs hurt and I have horrible cramps. I just took my pain meds and now I am listening to music and trying to pretend to work in case my boss is watching me. At least I get to go home soon! Only 34 minutes left! :-p Then I can hug my baby!

PO day 19! I took some new photos last night....

PO day 19!

I took some new photos last night. My boobs are so small!! I am so so happy! I did not want to be bigger than a B cup! My nurse told me pre-op when I was freaking out about the size that no woman has ever said, "I wish I'd gone smaller." The number one complaint is "I wish I'd gone bigger." Not this girl! I love my size! It is perfect! I am so glad I didn't listen to the whole world telling me I should go bigger and that I listened to myself and got what I wanted! I still look a bit puffy but I am also on my period so double bloating plus swelling! My stomach still doesn't look totally flat but I'm sure that's normal. I have a little fold near right above the incision but I already showed it to my ps and he promised it would go away so I'm not worried. Other than that, I am completely thrilled with my results. My scar is going to be super super low. It looks even lower than my c-section scar, if that's possible. But it's probably the same. Still it looks like I won't have any trouble with low-cut panties and bikinis! I cannot wait!!!

My main problem right now is I am still struggling to walk straight. Anyone else? At almost 3 weeks post-op, I should be walking normally, right? My mom says I should. Well, guess what, I can't! I try, really hard, and it hurts. In the morning when I put the cg on, I feel like I can walk straight but as the day goes on, I get tired or if I take off the cg during the day then I struggle to stay upright. I feel like I am such a failure for this. I am so sick of hearing "stand up straight" from my mom like I am some little kid with bad posture. It's not like I enjoy being bent over; it hurts my back. And I don't enjoy people looking at me when I walk slightly hunched in public. I keep trying to straighten out and it hurts and is hard. I know I sound like a whiney baby but I expected to be walking straight by now and so did everyone else (I.e. my parents). I want to walk straight. I want to just walk normally and not feel like something is wrong with me. Can anyone tell me how long it took for you to be able to walk straight up with no problems for the entire day? I just want to know if I should be concerned (like something's wrong) or if I should just keep trying and hopefully it will become easier soon. Also, I would love your opinions on my recent photos (the last two or three). Thanks girls. You all have been my lifeline throughout this process! I am so happy I found this site and all of you amazing women.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like they...

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like they have to pee more often than usual? I am getting up like at least every hour to pee which is way more than normal and I'm concerned my boss will think I'm doing something weird haha. Good thing he's been out of town all week. And he knows what I had done so its all good. But seriously, I have to go pee now! Haha
You look fabulous! And no, you won't necessarily be walking fully straight yet. Are you sleeping without a pillow under your knees? that will help. tell your mom she's not a plastic surgeon. LOL. ;) I am almost straight, but still have a little trouble from time to time. Not worried. Damn, you really look good! I bet you are pleased! :)
I am so totally pleased! My surgeon gave me exactly the shape I wanted. I cannot imagine it better. I am sleeping with a pillow under my knees most of the time and I have even been able to turn slightly on my side for short periods of time which is nice. I can't wait to be able to sleep on my side again! My mom thinks she knows everything because she had a TT and BL / BA also about two years ago. My dad yelled at me yesterday because I haven't unpacked and sorted my closet yet. I said, "damn people give me a break. I went back to work 2 weeks after having 2 major surgeries and you want me to come home from work and fix my closet?!" Am I wrong? I wake up at 7am, get my daughter and me ready, take her to school then get to work at 9 and I get home around 6 or later and by then I just want to take off my clothes and lay down. But I can't cuz my daughter has homework and she wants to play and I want to spend time with her too. So unpacking a dozen boxes and organizing my closet is so not in the agenda. I need a nap haha.
I meant to say take the pillow out from under your knees. LOL.

I just ordered a bunch of super cute stuff from...

I just ordered a bunch of super cute stuff from forever 21!! I can't wait for it to arrive! I ordered some cute tops, red skinny jeans and some cute panties and bras. I got two super cute sports bras with matching boy short panties which I love and I think will be perfect to wear around the house and to sleep in. They were also super cheap. I got a couple different color tank tops for $2.80 each! I got a pair of socks for $2! I also got a cute jacket for $8.50! Since it is always freezing in my office and I currently only own two pretty simple, not cute jackets that my mom got me at Walmart. I am so excited! I should get the stuff next week and then I will model and take photos of everything! I hope some of my puffiness goes down. I noticed that right above the incision, I am super swollen. It looks gross. But luckily, when I put on panties (even low-cut), it covers it so it doesn't look so bad. I will be seeing my ps either tomorrow or Monday depending on his schedule. Right now I am at work and my boss just came back from his trip so I must not stay away too long. At least the week is almost over and if my ps is available then tomorrow ill get to leave work early! And tomorrow is pay day! I want to order some more cute clothes! Still need to find a bikini. I didn't find anything on forever21.com that I really liked. Anyone have any suggestions for sites that have cute bikinis?

Oops I meant two pairs of socks for $2. And the...

Oops I meant two pairs of socks for $2. And the bras were $4.80 each and the panties were 5 for $10! Shipping is free and the whole order with tax was $120 for over 20 items. Gotta love that! :)

3 weeks PO Today I had my 3 week post-op...

3 weeks PO

Today I had my 3 week post-op appointment with Dr. Krau. He is truly amazing! He removed the tape that was covering my incisions and said I don't need them anymore yayy! But he recommended that I buy these NewGel strips which are mega expensive. But they had a deal if you buy two of each item and since I need it, I ordered two each of the strips for my TT scar and the breasts and the nipples. So all that came to $320 but shipping is free and I should have it Tuesday and each one is good for month so should last two months. Then maybe I can switch to the cream. Whatever the doctor orders cuz I want my scars to heal nicely! So far it is looking beautiful! I showed my mom and she was like "oh my god oh my god!" She flipped haha. And the amazing Dr. also recommended massages for my tummy to relieve some of the swelling I have going on there. I was like "oh boy one more expense!" He recommended a woman who will come to my house and do the massage. Well, because I have the best doctor in the world (yes, I do), he paid for me to get 6 massages! So yayy! I just have to see when I can fit that into my schedule! I am super happy! Most likely, I would not have gone ahead with having this woman come to my house for a massage since I assume it costs a lot (especially after paying so much for the strips) but since it is already paid for, what the hell!? I will take it! I love my doctor so so much. And he gave me a refill on my pain meds though I said I was stopping them. He said take them just in case so I took them. He told me I can do some light exercise but nothing major until I am 3 months out. Then I will want to start doing some exercises to tighten the abdominal muscles and also want to work on my butt and thighs because there is still fat there haha! I wanna get fit! So I feel fantastic and I am so happy with the way I look and with my doctor and with everything. I am at work now so I should get back to that. I just wanted to post an update after my appointment. And I will post photos soon! So glad it is Friday! This weekend my parents want me to unpack and fix my room. Holy crap! I hope they don't push me too hard! Wish me luck everyone! :)
You're looking good, girlie!!! Your implants look like they are starting to settle aa bit too!
Thanks! My doctor said I am doing great and fortunately no capsule forming so that my breasts will look more natural once the implants really settle. He says it is looking great and I am really happy with it. I can't wait to get more clothes! Looking forward to my new bras and tank tops coming in this week! And then I will probably order more stuff since I just got paid. :)

I took some photos of my scars now that the tape...

I took some photos of my scars now that the tape is off. I think they are looking pretty good. Still have major swelling. My mom also bought a new scale so I got on it and weigh 129lbs! That is 5lbs more than my pre-op weight. I hope that will go away. I was really hoping to lose a couple pounds and end up at 120lbs, the ideal weight in my head. I keep freaking out thinking I am getting fat! Yesterday and today, I took my daughter out with her bike to teach her so I got a good walk out of it both days. And I took a shower and put on a tank top that has like a built in bra and it is super comfortable. Not to mention sexy! A friend of the family that we haven't seen in a few years came over and she said I look fantastic. And I think she is right. I showed her a skirt I bought and she said, "you go out looking like that and your phone will be overloaded with phone numbers." Haha. It would be nice to go out and get some attention. But I am still not ready yet and I don't have a lot of time or energy. Right now, my baby and I are laying in bed watching telly (well she's watching Disney channel). My head hurts and I am exhausted but happy. My daughter was sick but she seems better today. I was worried she had a stomach virus and I would catch it because she was throwing up and pooping bright green and I did not need that right now! She is still a bit lethargic but so am I so we are just lazing around today. We got invited to go to a carnival with friends but are both not feeling up to it. Glad we got our exercise for the day done early so we can rest now. My head is pounding and I think a giant migraine is coming on so I am off to deal with that. Let me know your thoughts on my new photos. :)

I am almost one month post op now and I just have...

I am almost one month post op now and I just have to report that the last week has been hell for me. Don't get me wrong, my body looks amazing and I even ordered a ton of new clothes including bras, panties and two and a half bikinis (two 2pc sets and one cute black bikini bottom; I figure I can mix and match the pieces). I also ordered the binder that people recommended and am waiting for it to come in the mail. Yesterday my package of NewGel strips arrived but I have not tried them yet. So I have just been feeling really run down, weak and light-headed lately. I also have been fighting nausea for a few days. I am sorry that I complained about my huge appetite after surgery because now I have none! I don't want to eat anything. I don't even want to look at food. Just thinking about food makes me nauseous. I want to cry. My mom yells at me that I get home from work and all I want to do is lay down. Well I have to be with my daughter and help her with her homework and spend time with her but I can barely keep my eyes open during work and getting home so by the time I get home I am just wiped out. She says that its because I am not eating so my body has no energy. I try to explain to her that I want to eat; I wish I could eat; I would do anything to get my energy back! I just can't. I really feel like crying and I can barely keep myself from collapsing. I just want to curl up and sleep for awhile but I cannot. There is too much to do. I am now in the bathroom at my office just sitting here crying and feeling sick. What is happening to me? I thought the worst was behind me but the first 3 weeks PO were a cakewalk compared to how I have been feeling the last few days. If this does not get better, I think I will end up in the hospital probably dehydrated and malnourished or something. I cannot keep up this way. Now I have to go back to work before my boss suspects I'm doing something wrong. And it is only noon. Five hours to go and then an hour drive home and then two hours before my family lets me put my head down and legs up. Someone please kill me. :'(

I got a couple packages today! My clothes came...

I got a couple packages today! My clothes came from forever 21 and my binder! Yay! I posted a photo of one of the bra and panties sets. I got two of these. The blue and a black one. They are super soft and comfy so I may buy two more colors. For $3-$4 a piece you can't go wrong. Also got more clothes which look great! But I am super swollen and look super fat in the photo eww. I hope this will pass. Ill take more photos this weekend of all the clothes and the binder and the NewGel strips once I cut and shape them to for since they are huge. Now I'm going to try to sleep. I need it.

I got a couple packages today! My clothes came...

You look incredible, what a transformation. I can't even imagine you bigger. You have a lot on your plate between a full time job and looking after your little girl. Just remember that healing takes a long time. Try not to let yourself get overwhelmed and just listen to your body. And yay for new clothes!!! Take care. x
Thank you! I sometimes have to go look at my old photos to remind myself what a huge change I made! It's even hard for me to believe that I used to look like that and the way I look now! I don't look the same at all! I love buying a size small in everything and looking good in everything haha. But I am swollen like crazy right now! I hope that goes away soon. I think I am more swollen at the end of the day then in the morning but even now I am swollen. I think it looks like I have a little preggo belly but my mom says I am crazy when I say that haha. :-p

Well this week was a nightmare and I am so so glad...

Well this week was a nightmare and I am so so glad it is over! I am feeling much more like myself again. I had a nice omelette for breakfast which my mom fixed for me and it was divine and I was so pleased. I am still super swollen but even with the swelling, I look amazing. I wore some of my new clothes and I keep admiring myself in the mirror. I look awesome! So I bought myself some more stuff. Waiting for it to get here. I can't wait to model the bikinis I ordered! Hopefully this horrible swelling will not last long! I tried using the NewGel strips I ordered and they all have to be cut to shape and size so they fit properly. So I only did the TT one and got frustrated. I wore it and it was not so bad but after sleeping with it, it got a little messed up so I took it off. Later today after I shower I will cut the breast strips to fit and then I will wash the abdomen strip and ill put them all on along with my new cg. Hopefully the cg will help the swelling and the strips will help my scars which are actually healing beautifully anyway but I did spend $350 on those damn strips so I should use them. So I am happy with everything now. Just wanting to be less swollen. Most of the swelling is right around the incision and a little above it. My belly button is looking great. And I am so so happy with the bras and panties I got from forever 21. I recommend them to everyone! The bras are cheap in cost but so soft and comfy and look pretty. I plan to buy a few more colors. Can't go wrong for $5 a bra. :)

Well this week was a nightmare and I am so so glad...

Okay how does one delete a post? I seem to have...

Okay how does one delete a post? I seem to have hit refresh too many times on my damn "smart" phone and posted the same thing a bunch of times. And I can't see a way to delete it. Does anyone know if I can fix this problem? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)
Wow! You look fantastic... I agree with Kitten44....listen to your body, and the clothes part too ;)
Thank you! And I feel fantastic now! Whatever is was that was making me sick last week is gone now! I feel great! I am still super swollen but I can see improvement and I expect in another week or two, I will see a huge change. I'm super excited about the new clothes and can't wait to get more! :)
I am so looking forward to buying an adorable little dress that I don't have to worry about my knockers...LOL! Clothes will be fun for sure :) So glad you are feeling better...

PO - One Month! I feel great! Whatever bug...

PO - One Month!

I feel great! Whatever bug crawled up my @ss last week has apparently crawled back out. I am back to eating like normal. No more nausea. No more dizziness. I am finally starting to feel like my regular self again. I forgot how much I love driving and the long drive from work to home is really the only me time I have so I took advantage of it today. Blasted some music and just sang out loud. It was exhilarating! Last night, I took my daughter out and her best friend / boyfriend came along with his mom and baby sister who is 2 and so adorable. I love those kids! We played and danced and had such a good time. It was great to get dressed up and go out and have a good time and be with my baby. She dances like a rock star; she shakes her little booty and it is the cutest thing ever. I had a pretty good weekend overall. Saturday I relaxed and Sunday before going out, I helped my mom make a cheesecake. Yum! My stomach is looking a bit flatter but still really swollen. I keep forgetting to call the woman for the massages that I got from my doctor; he gave me six free massages and she is supposed to come to my house but I haven't had the time. I need to find time. I have a job interview scheduled for tomorrow morning but not sure I want to leave my current job... hmm. Only the distance is a problem. I leave the house at 8 and get home after 6pm because of the hour drive and he always keeps me late even though I'm technically off at 5. But I just switched to salary instead of hourly pay and got a raise so that is good for me. But I start school in March! Online classes because who has time to go to school during the day?! I just don't know how I will be able to handle work and school and a four year old. And my boss doesn't like the idea of giving me less hours because he needs me. I don't know what I will do about it. I might just have to tell him I need to work less while I am in school and I am going to school so I can eventually have a law degree and be a partner in the company so he should be able to accept that. We just have so much work to do and people relying on me so I feel responsible. But I have to take care of myself and my future too! That needs to be a priority. Life is just crazy hectic but k want to succeed!! And I know I can do it if I work hard! :)

So I have been using the NewGel strips. I had to cut and shape them to fit properly but they are kind of a hassle. Actually seems more hassle than anything but after spending so much money on it, I cannot just throw them away. So I will use them sporadically. I have the ones on my breasts but the tummy one is off for now (had it on all day). I also have to wear my belt around my tummy more. I haven't been wearing it enough. And I was told I will walk straighter if I wear it. I thought I was already walking pretty straight but what do I know. Anyway, I am so happy and I love the way I look and I am so excited to put on a bikini! I got a package in the mail today and I thought it was my bikini but they sent me just a bikini top and not even the right one! I was like "what is this? I didn't order this." So I have to call Sears tomorrow and complain and make sure they send me the right stuff that I ordered. And probably they will let me keep the bikini top too so I score a free bikini top haha. Now I am in bed with my girl. Earlier she told me that I was beautiful like a butterfly and just now I was talking about wearing a sexy bikini and she said, "mommy you're always sexy!" Haha. I love my girl! She is the best little person in the whole world! I am so happy now. Life is good. I hope everyone else is doing well. Love and luck to everyone!
Lookin' good girlie!!!!
Thanks hun! I feel great! I cannot stop admiring my body in the mirror hahah. How are you doing?

Just over 5 weeks post op. Still swollen. Took...

Just over 5 weeks post op. Still swollen. Took some photos in a dress and bikinis. I know I look super puffy now so the bikinis don't look too good but I am keeping them in hopes that they will look better in a couple weeks when the swelling goes away. My breasts look amazing and I could not be happier. My incision is low and you can see in the bikini photo that even the low cut bikini bottom covers the scar so I am so happy! The dress looks gorgeous, I think. I am so far absolutely in love with my new body. I need to start working out soon so I can time up and stuff. Doc said not to do any abdominal exercises until I am 3 months so I have a while but I can do other light exercises. I need to also work on my ass, thighs and arms. Just need to find time and energy. Had a relaxing weekend but a little lonely. I realized that when I am sad and lonely, I turn to online shopping. I spent over $200 today and maybe 1/4 of it was for myself. Less even. But I ordered valentines gifts for my mom and my daughter. And a bday gift for a good friends kid who is turning 3. Dolls these days are expensive! I did buy another waist trimmer belt for myself so I can put two on to cover up the whole area. I really think it is working well to keep the swelling from getting out of control and when I start to work out then it will really be great. So I am going to post some bikini photos and would love your honest opinions even if I look like a fat piggy. My mom says it doesn't look good and I should return them but I hope that they will look good in a few weeks. I don't know who is right. Your advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm seeing my ps Monday and I have lots of questions for him. Big one: when can I take a nice, warm, relaxing bubble bath? I need one badly!! Time for bed now! Goodnight lovely ladies! :)

Wow six weeks have passed! I thought I would never...

Wow six weeks have passed! I thought I would never reach this point. But at the same time, it just flew by. It is amazing! I feel great and I look great! I saw Dr. Krau on Monday and he says everything looks great! My breasts still have to drop a little bit but he told me I did not have to wear any special bras or straps. He told me that at this point I can wear whatever bra I want so I am pleased. I want to go to VS and get measured for a sexy bra. I also showed him the waist trimmer belt that I bought from Walmart at the advice of some of you fellow tummy tuckers on here. I personally love it and he said that it looks like it is working for me! I ordered another one as someone suggested but he said it is not necessary that I wear two (most of my swelling is lower, around the incision so that's how I wear it) so I will give the other to my mom who is trying to lose a few pounds. I am wearing mine almost all day and all night and it is great. The little annoying wrinkles I had near my incision are basically gone! The swelling is way down. This morning I tried on a pair of my size 4 pants that I bought pre-op and haven't been able to wear since surgery cuz of swelling. Well guess what?! They fit and I am now wearing them! They are a bit snug compared to before but I know that I am still swollen and it will just keep getting better with time so I am happy. I also bought cute tights in a size 3 from Ross for five bucks and they look so sexy! I wore them yesterday with a long t-shirt and I could not stop staring at myself in the mirror! I look so slim! I can feel my ribs! I never thought I would be so small. My breasts are the perfect size. I would not change anything about my breasts. I had this picture in my head of how I wanted to look and Dr. Krau did a perfect job. I cannot imagine anything better. I even spoke to my (ex)husband and showed him photos so he could see what he "gave up" and he said he never gave it up haha. Too bad he lost it. Time for me to find someone new! I look great! I just need to do some exercise and once I reach 3 months then I can start doing crunches and sit-ups and stuff to tighten the abdominal muscles. I want to get on the scale, record my weight, and also take and record my measurements (waist, hips, breast). Then I can decide if I am happy with those numbers or, if not, then I can set a goal and work towards it. But really I think I look very slim and I am pleased with it. I probably just want to do some tightening and that's it. My problem areas are my thighs and ass so I need to work on that and my abdomen once I get cleared for that. I'm excited! And so happy with everything! :)

In other news, I took my NewGel strips with me to my appointment Monday and I told Dr. Krau that I just did not like them and they were so not worth the money I spent (which btw he said most people spend much less but who knows). So he gave me two different kinds of silicone gel to try. So far I am really happy with the one that you just brush on like nail polish (I don't have it with me but I'll give you all the name of it when I get home). I spoke to the lady from NewGel last week and she told me to speak to Dr. Krau about it. So now I want to call her back and tell her that I do not want the strips and I want to return the ones I have not opened yet. I ordered two of each set (TT strips, nipples, and under the breast). It is a huge waste of money and I would not recommend it to anyone. Not only is it pricey but it is a pain to clean. It says on the package to cut and shape the strips but then I was told that I cut it wrong after my abdominal strip broke in the middle. It gets dirty so fast and then you have to wash it and wait for it to air dry. It is just such a hassle. It also does not stick very well and is not comfortable to wear. I hope they will at least let me return the extra strips because the ones I used will have to be trashed. I think they should give me a full refund. $350 is way too much money for me to just throw away! I will be calling them as soon as I have the time to do so. Now I am at work and I have a lot to do so I should get back to it. I will update more later with the name of the product I am using for my scars and maybe add some photos. Hope everyone is doing well! :)
You look great!! Cute swimsuits!
Thank you! It has been years since I wore a swimsuit, especially a bikini! And never one as revealing as those! Never had a body like this before! Hehe :)
Love the rainbow swimsuit! Looking good!

Okay so it is now almost two months (about 7...

Okay so it is now almost two months (about 7 weeks)! I mentioned before that my doctor offered to pay for me to get six massages. Well I finally took him up on that and called the woman and she came over for the first time last Saturday. She massaged my tummy for about an hour and did my back a little too. After she left, I felt a little sore and a lot of pain in my back. I could see that my tummy looked way flatter than before but the pain in my back persisted for several days. She then came back Tuesday evening for my second massage. I told her about the back pain and she said not to worry. She said the pain was from the fluid build up. She again massaged my back and tummy and the pain in my back nearly disappeared. After that I had pain on my right side under my right breast and she showed me how that side was more swollen than the left. She said, "where there is fluid, there is pain." But she came a third time yesterday and though I feel a bit sore today, I am so happy with the results so far. She has promised me that after the 6th massage, my tummy will be perfect! And I am already seeing major improvement! She told me to buy this thing that you wear kind of like the garments that you wear to squeeze in fat or whatever but it covers the thighs and also the belly. Because I did not do any lipo or skin removal on my thighs and they look horrible with my now flat tummy. So she showed me what she wears and says it helps keep her skin tight and she showed me some exercises I should try once my doctor clears me to do them (after the 3 month mark). I will look for the item she showed me at Walmart and I cannot wait to start working out my muscles! My butt is all jiggly and so are my thighs! My tummy looks fantastic and my breasts are doing great as well. I added two new photos. I am just coming to terms with my horrible stretch marks but as others have said, I lost nearly 100 lbs of fat and now have a flat tummy which I never had before. I need to get some perspective and realize what a huge accomplishment that is and not focus on the tiny stuff like stretch marks that I cannot do anything about. So I plan to focus on my next beautifying steps! I ordered a teeth whitening kit so I can make my ankle sparkling white (smoking and coffee have stained my teeth). And the next step is to save up money for laser hair removal which I plan to do on my whole body except my head. Speaking of my head, I will also get a hair cut and highlights to really being the sexy out! I also intend to pierce my belly button once it is fully healed and I get the okay from the doc. I am very excited about that. I also plan to go visit my husband at some point. I want him to see me in all my skinny, sexy glory. And we have been chatting on Skype and he says he misses his girls and my daughter wants to see her father. I got into a fight with my mom about it basically ending in "go see him and don't come back cuz you won't be welcome back." My parents hate him. I tried to talk reasonably and say my daughter needs to see her family even though her father has been a shithead and never paid child support or anything. She doesn't need to be punished. And she had her other grandma and her half brother who she loves and wants to see. It is only four hours drive and I have my own car. Well she says that since she paid for my surgery that I have to listen to her and she doesn't want me taking my daughter to see him. It hurts me but I will continue to fight it. Just because she paid for my mommy makeover does not mean that I am now her property and she can make my life decisions for me. I will be turning 29 in less than 2 weeks. I think I can decide what is best for me and my child. Even the child psychologist I consulted said to let her speak to and see her father as frequently as possible even of he doesn't make an effort. She will appreciate the efforts I make and she will grow up understanding that I tried and if he doesn't try and they don't have a good relationship then the blame will be on him and my daughter will realize he is a shit. We don't have to tell her (and in fact, we should not tell her) that her father does not know how to be a father. She is too young now, she loves him and she will figure it out when she grows up. He is not a bad guy, just childish and lazy and irresponsible. If he would just grow up and be an adult then we would have no problems. Even I still love him. He is super sweet sometimes and I miss him too. And I want him to see how beautiful I look compared to the wife he had before (the 215lb woman). I did get on the scale yesterday and weigh in at 124.6lbs which is about my ore-surgery weight so l am happy those extra 6 pounds from right after surgery did go away and I still hope to get down to 120. I think once I start working out then it will all be good. I think I may do one of those exercise videos. My brother and his gf did one and lost 20lbs each and developed super tight abs and beautiful shape! She said her booty used to be huge so I hope it works the same for me as it did for her. She is about my same height, like an inch shorter and 10 lens less than me. I want to have her body! After she has a kid, then I will be the sexy one haha. I'm not jealous. Just because she's younger and sexier than me. Haha. Just kidding, she's awesome and I love that we can share clothes and she will soon be my new sister which I always dreamed of having. So yeah now is almost 6 in the am and I have been awake since about 4 so time to try for more sleep before baby wakes up. I hope you are all doing great! When I have time I will read of your wonderful updates! See you ladies! *love*! :)
Hi, I've been reading your story and I have heard a lot of women you have done the mmo, get depressed. I wonder if its the pain pills . Anyway you look great .You mention that you went back to work post op 10 days right. Do you drive ? Because I also took 2 weeks off from work all together 16 days because I am doing mine on a Friday so I can start healing . Well hopefully your feeling better now and loving the flat side..
I am feeling much better. Going back to work was tough in the beginning and I did not want to be there and had trouble concentrating at work. But after a few days, it got easier. I do drive and I started driving about 2 weeks after surgery when I felt ready. And I have had no problems with driving. Now that I am close to 3 months out, I pretty much am back to my normal self. And I am so so happy that I did this procedure. I would definitely do it again! I have never looked so good before. :)
U look great!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone! It has been a long time since I have...

Hey everyone! It has been a long time since I have posted here. My life has been super crazy! But I am healing nicely and coming up on 3 months post-op! I have had to miss my last few appointments with my surgeon and my next appointment is this coming Wednesday. A lot of stress in my life has made it hard for me to focus on healing and taking care of myself. I just got divorced last week and I am struggling with that. Work is keeping me occupied and my daughter lights up my life. I have recently been having some pain under my breast near my ribs and starting to feel some minor pain in my tummy. I called my nurse and she said it was normal and nothing to be concerned about. I will discuss it with Dr. Krau on Wed. morning. Other than that, I bought some new clothes and it always feels so good buying size smaller when I have never been less than a large in my life! I was a XXL at my biggest. I got some cute dresses, tights, skirts and tops. My wardrobe is growing bigger all the time! It is so much fun to shop now that my body looks so good! I am very pleased with everything. I will try to post again after my appointment on Wednesday. I hope this pain is only temporary and won't last too long. So happy for the weekend. Work has been super stressful and I do not have time for me at all. I need a vacation! I am not eating healthy or exercising like I should be. I feel guilty just taking a moment to massage my breasts and belly when they feel sore. There just is not time for a single mom working full time with no support and no help to do the things needed to stay healthy. It may sound like I am making excuses but I really am on my own and I don't have time to worry about me when I have to worry about my daughter who is having problems in school and working my booty off to pay bills. I am concerned that I have caused damage. I even started smoking again recently from all the stress. I only have one or two cigs a day but that is really bad for my recovery. And I have to tell my doctor about it and I know he will tell me how bad it is. But life has just driven me to the edge and I cannot help it! I just hope I have not done any serious damage to myself because of my recent behavior. We will find our soon. Wish me luck!! And I hope everyone is doing well! I miss these forums and all you wonderful ladies!
You look so great!!! So sorry about all the stress :(
Thank you! I love the way I look. I just wish I could enjoy it. But life is hard and we all have to deal with it. So I do what I can. At least I look good doing it. Hehe. :)

3 months post op! Yesterday I went to my 3...

3 months post op!

Yesterday I went to my 3 month post-op appointment and Dr. Krau says everything is looking great! I feel fantastic and I love the way I look; I could not be more pleased with the results. Dr. Krau is truly a genius and an artist and I absolutely adore him. He took some after photos and I will take some as well to share with you all when I get a chance. He also gave me more ScarGaurd to put on my scars which are healing beautifully and look great! The incision on my abdomen is low enough to cover with a sexy bikini and the scars on my breasts are looking better every day! I cannot wait for it to warm up so I can go show off my new body at the pool! I have been so pleased with the size and being able to buy a size small top makes me happy more than anything. Also I can wear strapless dresses without a bra and my breasts still stand proud where they used to hang down to the ground before. Haha. It is such a wonderful feeling and I cannot stop looking in the mirror and admiring my new body. I know for sure that I made the right decision doing this surgery and I would definitely recommend it and would do it all over again without changing a thing. :)

I went to the pool with my daughter and some...

I went to the pool with my daughter and some friends. Sporting a sexy bikini in public for the first time ever! I have taken photos to share. I cannot believe this is my body. Just a year ago I was 220lbs and now I'm 120lbs with a perfect figure. I am so happy! :) love the way people look at me now! :)

Check out my before and after photo from oct 2011...

Check out my before and after photo from oct 2011 to today! :)
Thank you SO much for your detailed review with pictures. You look great! Hope you continue to heal very well.
You look amazing! So excited & happy for you. I also have lost some weight 215lbs - 150.8lbs, I am hoping to be having a mommy makeover in Santo Domingo. 2015 keep up the great work
Wow! You're looking so great! Since you're 3 months along, can I ask how long it took for you to stand tall? I stand funny and makes my bum disappear. I can't wait to e in a bikini in public like you!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Krau was recommended to me by a good family friend who has done a few surgeries with him and is very satisfied with the results. I met with him and a few other doctors in the area and I really liked him and his clinic best. Also, prior to meeting him I checked out his website, looked at before and after photos, and read reviews so I knew he does excellent work. And I am so glad I chose him. All the other reviews and all the photos do not even do him justice because he is really the best. He was very considerate of what I wanted and he made me look fantastic, even better than I ever imagined. I am so happy that I chose Dr. Krau to sculpt my dream body! I would definitely recommend him to everyone and in fact, I plan to do just that. If you want great results and a friendly face, Dr. Ary Krau is the man. I must also add, every good doctor must have a good team and his is fantastic. Really and truly. They are the best.