The Worst Mistake of My Life So Far - Bay Harbor Islands, FL

I found Dr Michael Salzhauer online and his...

I found Dr Michael Salzhauer online and his recommendation on his website were persuading. I flew from to Miami, FL because it was cheaper there than where I live. I paid for rhinoplasty and liposuction, and since having liposuction I have not lost any weight, I wear the same size clothes but my back is flatter and my butt appears bigger but nothing else. I asked for liposuction to my stomach, arms and back, when I awoke after surgery my thighs, lower stomach and back were done. I was so pissed that they didn't do as I had asked, and when I asked for a refund, I was only given $700. To top off my surgeries I have one nostril that is smaller than the other. It has been such a depressing experience. I thought I would at least be a dress size smaller, I have been watching what I eat and I'm only two pounds smaller. I should have known things weren't going to go well, because when I arrived the staff was rude, they were nice to me in the beginning and then once I paid they became MIA.
That nose is perfect. He did a wonderful job!!!
Sorry about your unsatisfactory results. when you are comfortable I hope you post after photos. You paid a significant amount and are not happy with any of the results, that's awful. Were your fat transferred to your butt? I am wondering why they lipo'd your thighs when that was not in your request.
I'm sorry you aren't happy with your results. I agree with a few other posts that pre and post op pics would be helpful for anyone considering him. I know it's not easy posting pics of yourself that you are uncomfortable with. Thank you for sharing your experience. I think we all want to hear the good and the bad that way we can make an informed decision. Good luck on your revision. I hope you get the results you wish for.

Before Surgery

Before Surgery

Post Surgery

Beautiful results!!
Sorry that you aren't happy with your results :-( Sounds like the doctor didn't tell you what to expect afterwards... I'll be having liposuction as well but my doctor told me that I should be at or close to my ideal weight because lipo only shapes the body. It is not a way to lose weight
wow sis.... how are u?