The Worst Mistake of My Life So Far - Bay Harbor Islands, FL

I found Dr Michael Salzhauer online and his...

I found Dr Michael Salzhauer online and his recommendation on his website were persuading. I flew from to Miami, FL because it was cheaper there than where I live. I paid for rhinoplasty and liposuction, and since having liposuction I have not lost any weight, I wear the same size clothes but my back is flatter and my butt appears bigger but nothing else. I asked for liposuction to my stomach, arms and back, when I awoke after surgery my thighs, lower stomach and back were done. I was so pissed that they didn't do as I had asked, and when I asked for a refund, I was only given $700. To top off my surgeries I have one nostril that is smaller than the other. It has been such a depressing experience. I thought I would at least be a dress size smaller, I have been watching what I eat and I'm only two pounds smaller. I should have known things weren't going to go well, because when I arrived the staff was rude, they were nice to me in the beginning and then once I paid they became MIA.

Sorry about your unsatisfactory results. when you are comfortable I hope you post after photos. You paid a significant amount and are not happy with any of the results, that's awful. Were your fat transferred to your butt? I am wondering why they lipo'd your thighs when that was not in your request.
I'm sorry you aren't happy with your results. I agree with a few other posts that pre and post op pics would be helpful for anyone considering him. I know it's not easy posting pics of yourself that you are uncomfortable with. Thank you for sharing your experience. I think we all want to hear the good and the bad that way we can make an informed decision. Good luck on your revision. I hope you get the results you wish for.
Yea I find it hard to believe, where's the pre & post pics?

Before Surgery

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Before Surgery

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Post Surgery

Sorry that you aren't happy with your results :-( Sounds like the doctor didn't tell you what to expect afterwards... I'll be having liposuction as well but my doctor told me that I should be at or close to my ideal weight because lipo only shapes the body. It is not a way to lose weight
wow sis.... how are u?
Hope you are getting to fall in love with your new nose. I'm 6 weeks post op & there's still visible swelling at the tip of my nose. But even with the swelling my nose looks 110% better. Everyday I fall in love with it's evolving shape. Unfortunately Rhino can take up to a year or more to see the final results so please be patient & don't be to quick in getting a revision. Meanwhile use that time to research how long it takes to see the final results. You will then see that's still too early in the game to take any drastic measures. Best of luck :)
Miami Plastic Surgeon