Epic! - Bay Harbor Islands, FL

I am 42 and the Day I Met Dr. Krau his eye for...

I am 42 and the Day I Met Dr. Krau his eye for beauty and precision turned my face into better than it was in the peak of my youth. It all happen so fast, Painless, Nearly Bruisless, and Scarless. And I really did not loose any sleep, over discomfort. I went in to a consultation with Dr. Krau & his wonderful staff on a Wednesday. Had previously scheduled the surgery for the immediate Friday after. As I flew in from another city.

I had Exactly 2 weeks and 1 day before I had to return to business. I felt as though the tip of my nose was left to long from a previous Nose Augmentation w/ a different Doctor. I was tired of getting injections for the last 5 years. I wanted a face lift and a youthful jawline. . Not have tired eyes.

Dr. Krau Knew exactly what I wanted, Needed, and what would work best with MY NATURAL features. We discussed the price and procedure. The Recovery and Results were Epic. By the second Saturday I was back to work. And not ONE person could see any signs of A full facelift, Nose Augmentation, Fat Transfer all over the face, and fixed earlobes that were enlarged from earings.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I Recommend Dr. Ary Krau to the World, & Will have Any surgery in the future with Dr. Ary Krau, just as soon as nature calls:)

It sounds like you had an amazing experience and are loving your results. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!

Almost a month later and the incisions are almost healed to no raised scaring.. I am getting the feeling back over both complete ears and scalp. My nose swelling is coming along beautifuly. The face has been a little itchy. That is from healing. I am most satisfied and grateful. I had been going to the same Plastic Surgeon for Breast Aug. Original Nose Aug, Lipo, Tummi Tuck after 2 C sections. And did Not Ever think of Changing. Until I saw the results that Dr. Krau was giving people. And with a facelift at my Age. I was very concerned to have as natural results as possible. I WILL NOW GO TO Dr. Ary Krau for ALL and ANY Cosmetic Surgery Needs.