It Mostly Worked - Bay Area, CA

First several weeks, legs looked horrible (black...

First several weeks, legs looked horrible (black and blue), but once they cleared up, I see results.

Hi, your legs look fantastic. I just had laser surgery at the beginning of October and recently had one session of the sclerotherapy. It was $310 for a half hour session and the nurse seemed to think at the very most I might need another 1/2 of a session. Right now my legs look like yours did right after the procedure, all black and blue. Can you tell me how long after the sclero treatment you wore the compression stockings for? I was told 5 days. I want to get the best results from this treatment so I'm curious how long you wore them for.

After having my first session I saw over a 75 percent success. I always had pretty legs till I had kids. Than they popped everywhere huge. Just had my second session done and I can now proudly where shorts again. My legs look an feel great best choice I ever made. Only 250$ if I paid but with insurance I paid 60$ per session.

Hi diamondks - if you don't mind sharing, how old are you and how many sessions did it take? I recently had the laser surgery to close down veins in both legs and then had my first sclero session last week. Insurance used to pay for sclero but they don't anymore. It's $310 a session. Your comments remind me of myself. I haven't been able to wear shorts, capris, bathing suits or anything that showed any portion if my legs. I'm 42 and it's humiliating. I'm really hoping this turns out well and I will feel like you when it's all said and done. Also, can you tell me after your sclero how many days did you wear the compression stockings. My dr advised me 5 days but I've read longer and shorter amounts if time on this site. Any information you can share will be helpful. Thanks and congratulations on your success. I will be so happy too if this turns things around for me. Things have gotten so bad I started letting everything else go too. This surely would give me incentive to turn things around.
Nicolas Hyde