I'm So Glad I Found Dr. Most to Repair my Complicated Nasal Revision - Bay Area, CA

From my injury in the mid-90s, and despite 2...

From my injury in the mid-90s, and despite 2 corrective procedures by another surgeon, my nose was always a mess in one way or another. I had internal nasal valve collapse, asymmetry--that became worse after pregnancy, years of internal scar build up, and persistent breathing/smelling problems--especially with exercise, sleeping and allergies.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Referred to him by another ENT who was not comfortable with doing my nasal revision. I recently had a very complicated nasal reconstructive surgery (using grafting) with Dr. Most. In fact, I pride myself as being probably one of his most difficult cases as my surgery with him was a revision of a revision from past surgeries with another. No easy task for a surgeon to take on unless you are the best. He is! In fact, prior to my meeting Dr. Most, the last ENTs I saw in consult said he didn't feel comfortable doing any surgery on me due to its complicated nature. Instead, he referred me to Dr. Most. Hence, he is the doc that the docs refer you to. Dr. Most balances being realistic with function and aesthetics. He obviously takes pride in his work and you can see a genuine desire to improve his patient's quality of life--whether functionally or aesthetically, or both. He is gentle natured, kind, professional and a truly skilled surgeon. He is upfront regarding expectations however lends a listening ear to what most matters to the patient. He is patient and explores options with you. Also, his staff is kind and flexible and the surgical facility was on the ball--from the nurses, anesthesia, etc.... Dr. Most--if you are reading this--THANK YOU and your staff for taking such great care of me. Don't get me wrong--surgery is no fun (and it was painful) but for my final outcome I would do it all over again. I love being able to use both sides of my nose and it looks so much better. I am 1 year post op and feel great--my nose looks and works great. In fact I didn't know how bad it didn't work without my recent surgery for comparison. If you need any type of nasal procedure...I highly recommend Dr. Most and his team. He "knows the nose" and in my case has truly lived up to his reputation as being one of the best in this field!

Hi LD, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Were there any cosmetic changes or was it purely to regain nasal functionality?  I would also love to see photos of Dr. Most's work if any cosmetic changes were done.  Congratulations on a sucessful revision!
Do you have pictures you can share? I understand if you don't want to post them but even if you could privately e-mail them to me it would help as I am considering him for revision. Thanks!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. What would you say was the most difficult part of your recovery this time around?