New Veneers Look Alright

I've spent the past 10 months working with a...

I've spent the past 10 months working with a cosmetic dentist to get my four front teeth redone (bad cosmetic work previously).

He's an Accredited AACD dentist and works with a really good ceramist.

But here's the problem.

I ended up doing 8 top and 8 lower after his recommendation. Prepless for all but the first 4. The prepless veneers were suppose to be thin and match the four, but they are thicker than I expected and don't really match the four. One of my incisors is an implant so they I'm guessing they had to do some other type of porcelain layering / press type work for the four. The prepless are done handstacked feldspathic.

If you look at the pictures you'll notice the incisors look nothing alike and one is grey and the other is too solid colored (monochromatic). Also one of the canines is flat on the edge.

Do you guys see this too?

I spent a lot of money and a lot of time (10 months going back and fourth from NYC and CA!) and this is what I have permanently in my mouth. I keep asking myself how and why did this happen? Trying to be positive here but 10 months of my life and $32,000 out of my pocket and I haven't smiled at all since I got these veneers.

Definitely think I made a bad decision to do more teeth based on the recommendation of my dentist now.

To sum it all up.
Front four veneers don't match other 12 prepless
Prepless veneers are thick
Incisors don't match (color or look)
One canine is flat
Some of the pre-molars are made poorly (you can't see these)
Some of the veneers are rough and don't seem glazed

Any one have similar problems like this? Any suggestions on what to do?
Any dentist have any suggestions?

I'll take all the advice I can get now. I'm just sick of going through this process and not being happy with my teeth. I thought the whole purpose was to get a beautiful smile you could be proud of.
Rather Not Say

Your Veneers look great give them some time. There is no color difference they look almost real. Your veneers get a little bit more naturalistic with time. My dentist did a lot of shaving after they were placed I'm sure your dentist will be willing to change shape slightly if you ask him.
A bisque bake try in which I always do for big cases would have helped with all of your concerns. Let your dentist know you are not happy.
I am a ceramist, the guy behind the scenes that make the veneers and crowns. I'm going to tell you that your teeth indeed look bulbous, but in all honesty, prepless veneers have a tendency to do that. If you want a more natural, flat profile (without the bulge-like appearance) you need to go with veneers where your dentist will prep your teeth. basically, he needs to cut room into your teeth so that the ceramist can restore what he cut out, not add onto what you already have. All teeth are different, size, shape and position- so depending on what you want- the preparation could go from sloughing off the surface areas here and there to reducing into your natural teeth. In most cases, not all, from my experience making the veneers for 2 decades, reduction of the tooth surface is necessary to get you smiling and loving your veneers. hope that helps.
I ended having my veneers redone by another dentist after being completely unhappy with the color, size, shape and fit. I left the office so upset that I didn't even pay for the first veneers and the dentist didn't even charge me. Have you told the dentist that you are not happy? You can go to the dental board and request a peer review. I am now totally against veneers and in fact, one just fell off after only a few months. Ugh! I want to warn others to really reconsider before you do veneers. I have heard more negative stories than positive ones regarding veneers.
I think your teeth look great and honestly, the fact that the canines don't match make your teeth more realistic. Do I think it was worth $32k? Hmm, not so sure about that, but I do think you shouldn't worry about smiling!
I don't see the color difference at all. Maybe it's the photo. $32,000 in dental work is a lot to spend and not be happy! I do think the canine teeth look uneven but it makes your smile look less like fake veneers and more like attractive natural teeth in my opinion. I wish my teeth looked that good.
you teeth look great and natural, look like healthy teeth