Dr. Mehta Rocks! - Bay Area, CA

I found Dr. Mehta on RealSelf and so glad I did! I...

I found Dr. Mehta on RealSelf and so glad I did! I have done laser hair removal as well as fillers in the lips, nose, nasiolabial folds and cheeks with Dr. Mehta at his office in Atherton, CA.

I was very nervous to try the laser hair removal as i've had friends who would tell me how painful it was. The procedure was PAINLESS. I have done my full 6 sessions, and couldn't be happier with the results.

Dr. Mehta has also done Juvederm fillers on me 3 times. Once again, the procedure was very tolerable. He numbs you with a cream before hand and I didnt feel any pain at all except for an initial small prick when he injects Juvederm into my lips, cheeks, nasiolabial folds and nose bridge.

Glad you have found an injector you like. What area would you say the Juvederm makes the most difference in?

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

My face looks fantastic thanks to Dr. Mehta- I would definently recommend going to him as he is very experienced and understands the results you want to achieve. His receptionist Jill is always friendly and very helpful as well. Overall, I have always had a amazing results with Dr. Mehta!