All I Can Say is

I had cellulaze done in mid April and the results...

I had cellulaze done in mid April and the results have been fantastic. I, like many of the women on the forum, am of normal weight, but have been cursed with cellulite since my early 30's (43 now). While there is definitely still some bumpiness, there is noticeable smoothing and skin tightening. I also had laser lipo on my saddlebags and inner thighs (honestly didn't notice them before because I was so distracted by my cellulite!) and the overall results have been stunning. I actually didn't experience much bruising (and I bruise VERY easily)--my MD uses these foam pads against the area, under the compression garment, which apparently lessens the bruising. If you are considering the procedure, don't expect to come out looking like a Sports Illustrated model--the results are great, but not perfection.
I did experience a little more pain than I thought I would, but it was mostly discomfort when sitting. In my opinion, the promotional videos minimize the amount of pain.

The skin looks much darker in the after picture than in the before... either due to lighting or tanning... Either way darker skin automatically improves the appearance of cellulite without actually doing anything about the cellulite. I've only found one before/after pic so far where the person claimed cellulaze helped where her skin color in the pics were exactly the same before and after. Everyone else that claims this helps has darker skin in the after pic.
I am considering using Dr. Lowen for lipo and cellulaze. Would you be willing to share pics of your lipo? Any advice about him or his office?
Great results!!!!

Posted another couple of pictures--one a before in...

Posted another couple of pictures--one a before in more natural light and another after from the MD about 4 months post procedure.
Wow!! Your 1 yr. pictures are fantastic!! You truly give me hope, still. So happy for you and I know that you are gonna have terrific summer ahead of you!! Wear it well!!

Wow, now those are some nice results!!!!

Seriously anyone who is saying that they can't see a significant reduction in cellulite from your before pic, needs and eye exam LOL You had D-R-A-M-A-T-I-C results (all capitalized for emphasis ;) Thank you very much! I can't wait for my procedure!
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

I've been going to Dr Lowen for several years for botox, etc., but had never undergone a major procedure. When Dr Lowen started offering Cellulaze in early April, I signed up immediately. He is extremely focused during procedures and doesn't hesitate to take the extra time to make things as perfect as they can be. It truly seems to be an art for him. I appreciate his skill and would definitely go to him for other procedures. The office staff (Kimberly and Tiffany) are warm, friendly, and make the overall experience great.