All I Can Say is

I had cellulaze done in mid April and the results...

I had cellulaze done in mid April and the results have been fantastic. I, like many of the women on the forum, am of normal weight, but have been cursed with cellulite since my early 30's (43 now). While there is definitely still some bumpiness, there is noticeable smoothing and skin tightening. I also had laser lipo on my saddlebags and inner thighs (honestly didn't notice them before because I was so distracted by my cellulite!) and the overall results have been stunning. I actually didn't experience much bruising (and I bruise VERY easily)--my MD uses these foam pads against the area, under the compression garment, which apparently lessens the bruising. If you are considering the procedure, don't expect to come out looking like a Sports Illustrated model--the results are great, but not perfection.
I did experience a little more pain than I thought I would, but it was mostly discomfort when sitting. In my opinion, the promotional videos minimize the amount of pain.

Posted another couple of pictures--one a before in...

Posted another couple of pictures--one a before in more natural light and another after from the MD about 4 months post procedure.
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

I've been going to Dr Lowen for several years for botox, etc., but had never undergone a major procedure. When Dr Lowen started offering Cellulaze in early April, I signed up immediately. He is extremely focused during procedures and doesn't hesitate to take the extra time to make things as perfect as they can be. It truly seems to be an art for him. I appreciate his skill and would definitely go to him for other procedures. The office staff (Kimberly and Tiffany) are warm, friendly, and make the overall experience great.