All I Can Say is

I had cellulaze done in mid April and the results...

I had cellulaze done in mid April and the results have been fantastic. I, like many of the women on the forum, am of normal weight, but have been cursed with cellulite since my early 30's (43 now). While there is definitely still some bumpiness, there is noticeable smoothing and skin tightening. I also had laser lipo on my saddlebags and inner thighs (honestly didn't notice them before because I was so distracted by my cellulite!) and the overall results have been stunning. I actually didn't experience much bruising (and I bruise VERY easily)--my MD uses these foam pads against the area, under the compression garment, which apparently lessens the bruising. If you are considering the procedure, don't expect to come out looking like a Sports Illustrated model--the results are great, but not perfection.
I did experience a little more pain than I thought I would, but it was mostly discomfort when sitting. In my opinion, the promotional videos minimize the amount of pain.

Posted another couple of pictures--one a before in...

Posted another couple of pictures--one a before in more natural light and another after from the MD about 4 months post procedure.
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

I've been going to Dr Lowen for several years for botox, etc., but had never undergone a major procedure. When Dr Lowen started offering Cellulaze in early April, I signed up immediately. He is extremely focused during procedures and doesn't hesitate to take the extra time to make things as perfect as they can be. It truly seems to be an art for him. I appreciate his skill and would definitely go to him for other procedures. The office staff (Kimberly and Tiffany) are warm, friendly, and make the overall experience great.

Wow!! Your 1 yr. pictures are fantastic!! You truly give me hope, still. So happy for you and I know that you are gonna have terrific summer ahead of you!! Wear it well!!

Wow, now those are some nice results!!!!

Seriously anyone who is saying that they can't see a significant reduction in cellulite from your before pic, needs and eye exam LOL You had D-R-A-M-A-T-I-C results (all capitalized for emphasis ;) Thank you very much! I can't wait for my procedure!

I honestly think you look really awesome.  I notice significant differences in your thighs, the smoothness and tightness as well.  You look fabulous!  Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Jlr819 - you have definitely seen improvement. Even if you had tanned, it would not have made as much of an improvement as you are showing. If getting a tan could make as much of a difference as has been suggested (and as your latest after photo demonstrates), then none of us would be needing to consider this procedure! I find it hard to believe that anyone would try to dispute the significance of your improvement based on your well-lit after photo. You look great!
The skin looks much darker in the after picture than in the before... either due to lighting or tanning... Either way darker skin automatically improves the appearance of cellulite without actually doing anything about the cellulite. I've only found one before/after pic so far where the person claimed cellulaze helped where her skin color in the pics were exactly the same before and after. Everyone else that claims this helps has darker skin in the after pic.
Hi there, You obviously need to make your own call. The before pic was in my MDs office, which I have no control over; the after pic is in my own bedroom with natural light from an 8x10 feet window. I was actually tanner in the first pic, having just returned from a month in Central America. I'd imagine it's the flash that makes it look lighter. I can only comment on my results--I still have some cellulite and uneven skin, but it's greatly reduced. The results of the cellulaze plus lipo where much better than I expected, but I went into the procedure thinking that even a 10-20% improvement would make me happy. I'd say I got a 50-60% improvement. My boyfriend was speechless, and the "all I can say is wow" tag line came from his response after he was able to speak. Good luck!
btw, posted some more pictures to give you a better range to see the differences. Again, good luck!

Wow, that was really kind of you jlr819. Your results do look great - so happy for you!!!

I am considering using Dr. Lowen for lipo and cellulaze. Would you be willing to share pics of your lipo? Any advice about him or his office?
Great results!!!!
My MD offered me a great price as I was his first cellulaze patient--the total together was about $4500.
how much was your cellulaze and lipo together? u look great by the way!
Do you feel that cellulaze reduced the SIZE of the back of your legs too?
I don't think the cellulaze reduced the size of my legs--note that I also had lipo two weeks after the cellulaze. The effect has mostly been to smoothen and tighten the backs of my thights.
Very nice. You look great. I hope my results are as good.
Hi there! I'm thinking of procedure and willing to travel to get it done. Just wondering the cost? You said it was $2500 but your doctors website says it starts at $4000
Forgot to say - it looks GREAT! Your before picture looks like me and I'm inspired if I could look like your after picture
Sorry for being delayed, was offline the last week. Regarding the pricing--I was one of my MDs first cellulaze patients and he was running promotional pricing for the first month or so. You might want to call the office to see if they're offering anything.

Thank you for sharing, I love your headline!  I am so glad it worked for you, my sister is looking into this treatment as well. :)

You look amazing!!! :) Thanks for sharing, you give me hope!!
U loook great
No supplements besides normal multivitimins, etc....I returned to exercise after a week (flat walking for the first few days, then hiking hills after about 10 days). I think that may have helped with the swelling. Honestly not sure what made my healing seemingly better than most. I did mention that my MD places these foam pads that cover the entire affected area under the garment immediately following the procedure (and kept on for the first 2-3 days). He says it minimizes bruising, so I imagine that less bruising = faster recovery?? Only downside to the padding was that I looked like the Michelin man for the first few days : )

Haha, yeah I can understand the Michelin Man comparison! It seems a lot of people use the foam padding. Perhaps you are just one of the lucky ones. :)

Keep us posted on how things are looking & how you feel!

I wore the compression garment from the MD for about a week, the switched to spanx. I wore the spanx consistently for about another two weeks, then only for working out for about the next four.