Very Happy- Wish I Had Done This Years Ago - Baton Rouge, LA

I'm a 46 y/o mother of three: a 22 and 23 y/o and...

I'm a 46 y/o mother of three: a 22 and 23 y/o and a 10 y/o. I had a c-section in '88 & 2 vbacs. I'm 5'4" and 120 at my lightest weight, 150 at my heaviest. My motivation for having a tummy tuck w/ breast augmentation & lipo was essentially because I was tired of feeling unattractive and inhibited without my clothes on, and because there was nothing else to be done about the degree os diastasis I had. I also had heavy stretch marks and an ugly c-section scar. I had the surgery on 9/10 at Williamson Cosmetic Ctr (Dr. Weiler & staff) and I couldn't be happier with my results already. Which isn't to say it was an easy surgery or breezy recovery- this is a MAJOR procedure & choice. The 1st wk after was very painful & rough, and I'm told I did far better than many. I'm still sore at times now, get more tired than usual & the aftercare requires time, patience and commitment to deal w/ compression garments, therapies &-well-aggravation. But would I do it again? YOU BET! It gets better every day & my psychic wellbeing is far better than it has been in years. I love looking down at my tummy & Dr. Weiler did an amazing job of restoring my breasts to pre-breastfeeding appearance. Don't have B7A pics yet, but will post soon. No regrets whatsoever, just wish I had done this sooner!

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Weiler was and has been absolutely great and I highly recommend choosing him as a provider. He was very patient, honest about outcomes and options, very real and conversational about concerns and the procedure(s) & made me feel completely comfortable during the "reveal" and pre-surgical evaluations. He was also very open about showing his previous work similar to me and he is clearly very talented and skilled at sculpting pleasing results from difficult situations. His surgical coordinator RN & CAC - Tracey and Michael- are also knowledgable, professional, friendly and reassuring. If I ever need anything else done (which I hope will not be the case), I won't hesitate to consult him and the professionals at Williamson Cosmetic Center.