Back to Natural and Loving It! So Happy I Explanted - Baton Rouge, LA

A year ago I decided to get implants and a tummy...

A year ago I decided to get implants and a tummy tuck after having a baby. My baby was almost 2 when i got the surgery Feb 15, 2011. I was a 32 full B before and after my baby and breast feeding my daughter for 7 months i was a 32 A with no volume. I felt very boyish.

I went to my consult wanting a full b almost c. During the consult I was clear I wanted to look natural, i am only 5 feet 105 pds. So we decided on 375cc gel moderate profile submuscular through the nipple. He insisted it would look very natural.

So i had the surgery and soon after i got home i can tell they were too big. Also I can tell something wasnt right about the right one. I knew it had encapsulated. He prescribed more muscle relaxers. Nothing helped, after the swelling almost a year after i measured at 32 DD! I was having shortness of breath, discomfort when i would sweep. Im a massage therapist do they def got in the way. So I started researching explant surgery and came across a few threads where i read a few womens expierence. I went to original surgeon and wanted to charge me $3500 and was against me explanting.

I decided to go to a surgeon i saw on this website got a consult and felt very comfortable. Scheduled my appt that day and had the explant done Feb 14, 2012 just a few days ago. I will post pics asap...looks like i cant do it on my phone. I am very happy! I look very natural. Very glad I did it.

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Very comfortable around her, answered every email, called the same night of the surgery....