32B/550cc High Profile Silicone - Baton Rouge, LA

Amazing doctor, very happy with the outcome, took...

Amazing doctor, very happy with the outcome, took pain meds first week not too much pain on day 7
When I woke up from my procedure I felt pain in my arms it was immediately relieved by my nurse with more meds it was like I blinked and it was over
Very tight and uncomfortable the first couple of days but they started to look so amazing by day 3 it didn't even matter
Any questions feel free to ask!

7 days Post Op

Tightness has subsided had a lot of redness the past three days and my dr. Immediately wanted to see me and let me come in the day I called. He said it was a rash due to gauze and surgery prep. I have very light, sensitive skin
Took Benedryl like he said and it is almost gone. Wasn't really too painful. I LOVE my size! Definitely would not have been satisfied with anything smaller than 550

Day 7

Before size 32B

Incisions are healing great

Day 7

Slight rash complication

Benedryl cleared this up in two days

Two week post op pics

3 weeks and 5 days post op

I am feeling wonderful. I pretty much am back to my regular activities minus any weight lifting. I've avoided stretching my arms above my head. I am not really experiencing anymore muscle spasms and I'm sleeping flat on my back and on my sides now. I've been massaging atleast ten minutes every day and wearing sports bras to sleep at night. I was fitted at Victorias Secret a few days ago (my swelling is all gone) and I am a 32DDD.

One year later

Wish I had went bigger
Still a 32ddd though
Feel and look real
No regrets
Made me so much more confident
I feel womanly and sexy