32B/550cc High Profile Silicone - Baton Rouge, LA

Amazing doctor, very happy with the outcome, took...

Amazing doctor, very happy with the outcome, took pain meds first week not too much pain on day 7
When I woke up from my procedure I felt pain in my arms it was immediately relieved by my nurse with more meds it was like I blinked and it was over
Very tight and uncomfortable the first couple of days but they started to look so amazing by day 3 it didn't even matter
Any questions feel free to ask!

7 days Post Op

Tightness has subsided had a lot of redness the past three days and my dr. Immediately wanted to see me and let me come in the day I called. He said it was a rash due to gauze and surgery prep. I have very light, sensitive skin
Took Benedryl like he said and it is almost gone. Wasn't really too painful. I LOVE my size! Definitely would not have been satisfied with anything smaller than 550

Day 7

Before size 32B

Incisions are healing great

Day 7

Slight rash complication

Benedryl cleared this up in two days

Two week post op pics

3 weeks and 5 days post op

I am feeling wonderful. I pretty much am back to my regular activities minus any weight lifting. I've avoided stretching my arms above my head. I am not really experiencing anymore muscle spasms and I'm sleeping flat on my back and on my sides now. I've been massaging atleast ten minutes every day and wearing sports bras to sleep at night. I was fitted at Victorias Secret a few days ago (my swelling is all gone) and I am a 32DDD.
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

I just made my consult with this doctor. Can you tell me about your experience?
Please post before photo if you can.

Wow, they're perfect! Thanks for the updated photo!

absolutely goregeous boobies!

Congratulations! Other than the rash, it seems like you're having a smooth recovery. After a few months, be sure to get professionally fitted for your new long term bras. Many women will purchase "temporary" bras for the first month or so while they are still dropping and fluffing. Thanks for keeping us updated on your healing!

Thank you!
Looks great. Did you go under or over the muscle?
Over and thank u!
They look great!
Thank u so much!
They LQQk perfect .... I love them....Im getting the same profile... happy healing hun..
Go big or go home! :]
And thank u mam! Can't wait to see how yours come out! I'm sure they will look great!
             they are beautiful! perfect!
Thank u! I now know why men are obsessed with boobs!
             i know! huh! lol!
theyre looking great!! what profile did he give you? i just had mine done last friday and ive had the easiest recovery! i stoped taking pain meds on day 3 post op! i wasn't liking my results at first but i love them now. they are perfect! i also had mine done in baton rouge!(:
The first time I seem mine I was thinking omg bc they were high on my chest super tight and huge but I almost liked how big they were minus the unwanted attention I got and my bf kinda started to get a little annoyed Now they are more subtle still big but I'm in love! Never been happier with the way my clothes and lingerie look on me! Oh and also I got high profile He said for my frame that's what would look best on me and he k ones what he is doing! Amazing dr!
They already look perfect! Lucky you. Mine are taking longer to "drop" what are your stats- height, weight, age. Is this your first breast aug or a revision? Congrats!
I'm 5'3 118 lbs 23y/o First breast aug. ill post a before pic Mine started dropping and looking way better by day 3
What size are you hoping for as an end result?
A dd is not what I thought it was That's what I am now and I'm perfectly content but I guess even if they get any smaller (he said all my swelling is pretty gone) ill still be happy but I do love them as a dd
Pretty much gone••
Your results look amazing!! Congrats!! I am getting my BA In a week and am also getting 550cc high profile :)
That's awesome! Just take your pain meds and sleep at a 45 degree angle when I accidentally would scoot down from an elevated position it hurt when I would wake up. 550 made me a 32dd but I'm only one week post op so I assume ill be a full d or dd I LOVE the size! I actually got worried my bc I was hoping they wouldn't get any smaller