Instant Relief! - Barrie, ON

Hi guys I am new to posting but I've been looking...

Hi guys I am new to posting but I've been looking at this site for probably a year now! I've always had large breast like most women on here, I am only 21 but my breasts were literally almost at my belly button. I finally got a good Pre op photo from my PS. For some reason I didn't think to take any before to look at and I never wanted to previously ew lol. Anyways here's some pictures! I am healing very well no complications one breast is lower than the other but I am not really bothered by it I love them for the most part obviously still getting used to them. The technique my PS used I haven't seen on anyone else so I found that odd. Oh btw I am almost 2 months post op and my surgery was covered by OHIP ! I was about a 34 E Pre op and I am now about a 34 D 36 C depending on the bra :) I will add pictures of the healing process tomorrow!

Swim suit!!

Wearing swim suits is such a big deal for me and probably all the other women on here ! There's literally no worries about anything throw it on and go.

Healing process

I just wrote a huge paragraph and my phone fooled up!!! Basically here are pictures of me healing a few look really gross no judging! Lol but at that point u can't really feel much! If anyone has questions about the process please msg I know that's what I was most nervous about not knowing how it will happen
Barrie Plastic Surgeon

Dr Tumi is very rough around the edges but at the end of the day he is nice and is good what he does. He took care of me and answered my questions what more could I ask from my doctor. The only thing I was a little upset about was our appointments seemed to only be about 5 minutes long however I was pretty shy and kind of like okay you know what you're doing lets get it done. Also there was no nurse the first 3 times seeing doctor Tumi it was the last appointment where one was present. My surgery was insanity covered by OHIP, the website won't let me put zero so I just randomly put 1000

If I ever get this done, hopefully soon as I am in so much pain, I want your results!!!!
You look amazing. What a difference, and love the technique

You look fantastic!

Thank you!
Only $1000?? How and where?
It was covered by OHIP I just was unable to put 0$
You look beautiful!!!
Amazing result!!!!!!!! :-)
Wow!! You look fantastic! The technique your doc used is way different than anything I've seen so far, but to me, it looks like he was able to give you upper pole fullness so your breasts are really pretty. I was shocked at the before and after bikini pics! It is unbelievable how your physique looks completely different. Congratulations on such a great outcome!
Thanks so much I was a little nervous posting on here but all this positivity is making me feel so much better lol have you had your reduction yet?
I have mine done next Friday. Super nervous!! I wish I was going into it about 20 lbs lighter, I'm sitting around 150 lbs now. I think your results are fantastic. I'm hoping to get down to a B cup. I figure if I ask for really small, I will end up that size or a C. Trying to err on the side of caution. I'm excited to see how yours end up. They are shaping up beautifully :)
Thanks ladies! I feel great! And it is weird how your body looks completely different, I felt a little heavier in my stomach because I was used to seeing my boobs instead but when I see the picture I think I look lighter! He took a pound off each. Has anyone ever seen this technique before ?
You look awesome! I agree about swimsuit shopping/wearing, what an amazing feeling
You look amazing hun
You look great. Such a lovely body, funny how when the breast is proportionate the body looks so much better. Can't wait to be like you. Congrats! Oh and very weird technique.