. - Bangor, ME

Hi everyone. I went to have my before pics done...

Hi everyone. I went to have my before pics done last wednesday and it all seems too real. My doctor seems awsome and said not to worry that he does a great job and i wont regret it. I told him this is a one shot deal for me. He is expected to take out 3500 cc or more. I am 5'3 180 pounds. I am right on the border of not doing it for the bmi is too high.

So I got my pre procedure medication and I believe I wont have trouble during the procedure. he did say the only thing I may feel is the first cut where they inject the numbing medication under the skin but he will also give me extra meds when i get ot the office so that I will be pretty happy.

Day 11 / wow i am starting to reduce some of the...

day 11 / wow i am starting to reduce some of the sswelling. pain is minimual now. but the swelling does go down.

Photo Update

Photo Update

HELLO EVERYONE. TODAY I WENT FOR MY 3 MONTH EXAM....

HELLO EVERYONE. TODAY I WENT FOR MY 3 MONTH EXAM. I LOST 6 POUNDS AND 8 INCHES SO I GUESS I HAVE CHANGED. BUT I AM LEFT WITH TO ME ALOT OF EXCESS SKIN. BUT THEY TELL ME THE SKIN IS STILL CONTOURING AND MAY SHRINK MORE. BUT THEY ENCOURAGED ME TO DIET AND EXCERCISE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN 3 MONTHS. I MAY HAVE TO HAVE A NOTHER PROCEDURE TO HAVE THE EXCESS SKIN REMOVED..

Disappoointed now. i am almost months out and i...

disappoointed now. i am almost months out and i still a good size tire. I am gooing back in a month to discuss a retouch. I hate the idea of doing this. they told me that what i am seeing is skin that didnt tighten. my husband says its alot more then skin. they measured 8 inches last time. I exercise and diet but nothing seems to change. I paid alot and hate the idea of putting out more that i cant..

I am pretty satisfied with some results . at least...

I am pretty satisfied with some results . at least 50 percent better. I didnt realize that I would have so much skin that didnt shrink or go away.

Hello well it is gonna be one year since my smart...

hello well it is gonna be one year since my smart lipo. im pretty ok with my end results and excercising is showing results. the only thing is i realize i was large in the waist so i have skin that didnt all shrink in the healing process. wondering if with weight loss will some of this skin leave?

Dec full tummy tuck 2013

Smart lipo was a fail two years ago. So this is the year for the flat side

Tummy tuck dec 5th

Christmas Eve update

Got drains out finally told me to be lazy got couple of days to prevent a seroma. Cg finally put on. Already tired of it pain control is very good. It will be three weeks Thursday. Only complaint is a do get muscle spasms. Especially morning if I try to stretch a little in the recliner. Still can't sleep on sides. Took my first shower yesterday. Ahhhh heaven!!!! So ladies it does get better. My ps said to try walking as straight up as possible that stitches would be ok as long as you don't really stretch too hard

Erase

Anyone know how to get rid of a post? I have smart lipo 2011 combined with TT 2013. Very confusing

Updated post op pics 5 weeks

Still swollen as you cdn see. But time is all we can do for now.

5weeks

contours

How is it going? Has the swelling improved?
Yes the swelling is finally going down not wearing Cg anymore still swell above bb and belly gets very hard and stiffs right up
You look great. Are you happy with your results? How was the recovery?
Thank you. I can see the change. Can't wait for the swelling yo be gone recovery was not bad drains came put after two weeks no bruising finally sleeping in my bed
Will you be posting an updated pic after tummy tuck? Would love to see the results!
i also had a TT and i am very happy with it. I do have some scar tissue here and there now i am on my way for a thigh lift. Did you get the muscle done? i didn't cause she said my muscles look great and didn't have to. i still wear a corset though cause it keeps it from droopin since i have alot of stretch marks there. Good luck.
Actually you did show great improvement from the before and after pics. Im surprised you think it was a not worth it..however if I may be blunt, you looked like the perfect candidate for a TT to begin with. There was no way too lose all that loose skin from lipo alone. Im surprised your Dr. didnt tell you this. But seriously your after pics are showing a great improvement! :) Good luck tomorrow on the TT, it will give you the results you are looking for, for sure! :)
If you look at the time frame this was two years ago I tried to erase these pics but can't seem to do it. I will have to post recent before pics
There was def improvement after the lipo, you have a waist. I'd say it was worth it from the pictures you posted. On the other hand, I understand the saggy skin part. After my pregnancies and weightloss the only thing left to do was of get rid of it. Now I'm 2 days post Full TT. I can't even think of bending down for at least another week. I've stayed pretty mobile but the tightening of the skin keeps me hunched when I walk. Good luck on your new journey!
First of all, you did get a lot of improvement so you can't honestly say your lipo failed. I know you didn't get the results you wanted but I hope your doctor told you ahead of time that lipo can't give you much skin tightening. In a case like yours you will only get ideal results from both lipo and a tummy tuck. You would have had to do both either way. I had liposuction and was thrilled with my results but I didn't have all that loose skin, even though I have 2 children. He told if I had loose skin I would need a tummy tuck too. Everyone's body and skin is so different. Best of luck to you! I am sure you will love your new body after your tummy tuck! Congratulations on all your effort with diet and exercise!!
Good luck on your tummy tuck!
Thank you did you have a TT or lipo ?
I had lipo on my upper and lower abs and my hips 8 weeks ago today. I have a sister that had a TT done at the same time she had a hysterectomy! She was thrilled with the results.
Is the swelling & bruising completely gone at 8 weeks post op?
It's been a dramatic change! I'm about your same weight, & I will be going under procedure on Sept. 1st., I'm scared but excited also. Did you need to get the retouch?
hi i am going to my 6 month visit next week. last three months ago i was down 8 inches total. we will talk about retouch. i will post an updateoon. he tells ,me its mostly skin.but maybe something else can be done for skin shrinkage. we will see. good luck to you jess.email me anytime and read my profile from 6 months ago.
I will, thanks! & keep in touch.
Hi. I know that you weren't completely thrilled with your results but I think that's because you had some excess skin before the surgery. I have to admit though, your stomach looks 50% better than it did before you had lipo. I think that you got very good, realistic results. I hope you aren't discouraged. If you want a totally flat stomach, you should get a tummy tuck. It's twice the cost and twice the down time after surgery, but you will get that flat tummy you desire.
i knew that i wouldnt have a flat belly. but i thank you for your compliment. my 6 month is next week. I am exercising more now and eating better. i may look into skin removal. maybe not and yes this a realisic outcome for my size,,

Wow, your pics look awesome! Such a change already, even with the swelling and all that's still going on.

You have such a great improvement, you must be thrilled!
the new pics are three week post op. lots of stretch marks..three children.
Thank you. I can't wait till all the swelling goes down.
u look gud hunney....i can tell ur gonna be a knock out!
Looks like you are coming along nicely with your results! I had my lipe 2/28 and things are going very well so far. Good luck to you, looking forward to seeing your future pictures!