Empty Breast Before 14D -After 16F 625 Cc - Bangkok, Thailand

Over the years and having children,gaining and...

Over the years and having children,gaining and loosing weight my breast have lost the fullness. If I wear a push up bra I have a good looking bust ,however once that's removed so are my boobies :( So it's not that I want Hugh breast I just need them large enough to fill out the top side of my chest just as if I was wearing a push up bra.

After

When I got home from Thailand I took my pic again to show difference,still firm and high,no pain ,two inch scar under breast ,which is getting lighter every day

Two weeks after Surgery

I found Bio Oil is great ,1 to do your massage 2 healing of the scar area
Thailand Plastic Surgeon

My Dr Narongdej was excellent he explained everything to me in words that I could understand,he suggested that I have implants above the muscle because that would give me a slight nipple lift, and also help fill out on the top of my breast. I am border line for a breast lift,and at this stage I did not want to have a lift, 1. Because I feel I can get away with not having that also the extra cost would basically double the price, which I did not budget that into my spending. I have a very broad chest and my breast are wide apart so we came to the size of 625 cc.