Empty Breast Before 14D -After 16F 625 Cc - Bangkok, Thailand

Over the years and having children,gaining and...

Over the years and having children,gaining and loosing weight my breast have lost the fullness. If I wear a push up bra I have a good looking bust ,however once that's removed so are my boobies :( So it's not that I want Hugh breast I just need them large enough to fill out the top side of my chest just as if I was wearing a push up bra.

After

When I got home from Thailand I took my pic again to show difference,still firm and high,no pain ,two inch scar under breast ,which is getting lighter every day
Welcome, thanks so much for taking the time to share your journey with us! Are you using anything to treat the scars?

Two weeks after Surgery

I found Bio Oil is great ,1 to do your massage 2 healing of the scar area
Kandis, I cant see your pics, and I am considering this option too...can you tell me where to find your before and afters?
Your results look great :) Congrats! I bought bio oil but I'm not allowed to use it until I am a full week post op
hi Thursday4u , I started using it once I got home so that would have been approx 10 days. I felt that I was drying out and skin so stretched I didn't want to get stretch marks , I have heard some women have got stretch marks after having breast augmentation so that's why I use bio oil ;)
Thailand Plastic Surgeon

My Dr Narongdej was excellent he explained everything to me in words that I could understand,he suggested that I have implants above the muscle because that would give me a slight nipple lift, and also help fill out on the top of my breast. I am border line for a breast lift,and at this stage I did not want to have a lift, 1. Because I feel I can get away with not having that also the extra cost would basically double the price, which I did not budget that into my spending. I have a very broad chest and my breast are wide apart so we came to the size of 625 cc.