I choose 350cc gel under the muscle implants. - Breast Augmentation - Bangkok, Thailand

I had my surgery in Thailand with Dr Pitchet from...

I had my surgery in Thailand with Dr Pitchet from Bangkok Plastic Surgery Clinic,i choose 350cc gel under the muscle implants. I did so much research my head spun,i always wanted implants but having them done in australia was out of my price range. All communication was done via email n a date was booked,Dr Pitchet arranged for me to be picked up at the airport and delivered bk to my hotel where i would sleep and be picked up the next morning at 8am for my consultation and surgery. I was nervous about surgery but his team were with me every step of the way from the time i went under until i woke up,my surgery went well and i had no complications,i went bk to the hotel that night with pain meds and was told if i needed to i could call the clinic if i needed anything. I also had a breast lift so i was quiet a bit of pain which thankfully only lasted a week or so. I stayed in thailand 5 days and flew home bk to my family,14 days after surgery i was to have stitches taken out,i went to a dr in cairns my home town who was totally against plastic surgery and women in general he told me to come bk in 3 days and by that time my stitches became infected :( i went to another dr who removed them as soon as he saw them n put me on anti biotics for infection.. Im now 12 wks post opp and never been happier i was a deflated 10B im now a D cup but pushing DD i feel great :) i wish id done it sooner!

14 wks post new photos

3 months post

New

almost 4 months

My boobs now feel soft n squishy and i have most of my nipple sensation back. I have been having to much fun shopping for dresses and bathers and bras. Im getting married on dec 31 so just ordered a beautiful halter neck dress so im hoping myboobs will fit in it as was just sized at a DD i was hoping for a full C cup wen i first started my boob journey,but as every dr says every body shape is different so different results. Im so glad i did this

almost 7 months

Everything has been going well. Am bk running surfing etc. Scars are still reddish but looking alot better than they were.

Photos 7 months

almost 12 months on

Almost 12 months behind me. Best thing i ever did. I still get the odd twinge on my left side but over all im a happy girl
Thailand Plastic Surgeon

I could not of asked for a better more proffesional doctor. From day one all my emails were replied 2 prompty and any questions i asked addressed. Would not hesitate to recommend Dr Pitchet or his clinic to anyonw

Hi ladies, as I mentioned on 8/11 in my comments below, please send me PMs when you see inappropriate comments as we have experienced here. I am really working hard to keep the Breast Implant community a supportive environment for all of you. Things should settle down now. Thank you for your continued positive support in the community!
Have p.m you x
Real Self Admin. Can you pls have all comments from booby trap removed as i wrote a review to help ppl not have personal attacks. Also its pretty clear this is a fake profile so ?
Wow just wow!! I still cant believe your going.. i dont need 2 provide you with proof of anything. I too am on dr pitchets fb with other women who have had surgery with him.. If you had a bad experience with him then do a review,dont troll..

In my double d bras
Hahaha ^ i love it
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Seems anyone who looks good is photo shopped!! LOL at how sad and pathetic you are
Lol yes, i photoshopped the swelling, and the bandages aswell...im so skilled. Can you beleive i have enough time in my life to photoshop my boobs to make them appear as though iv had surgery. But on another point, im guessing your trying to say they look nice? Well thank you, i agree, and i thank dr pichet for that.
Why are my comments being delited?
Because your clearly here to discredit a talented surgeon. You signed up to this site to spread hate. You have no review, no story, no personal experience to share....just a cheap attempt to attack a good man, and his lovely patient who shared her experience with the rest of us. Take your hatred elsewhere. You shouldnt be allowed on these forums period. But calling someone names for no reason is completely uncalled for. Do yourself a favour and go do something productive with your time.
Couldnt of said it better my self shorty. And im wondering while real self are deleting some comments and leaving others. Does my tits in. Ha see what i did there
Boobitrap, you clearly have an issue with the doctor not this woman. Stop attacking her! Wheres the admin from RealSelf to block this trolling about (Boobitrap not Tan05)
Bit harsh you have no proof why are you attacking her she done nothing wrong to u

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Did you get a bad boob job or something? Leave her alone!
I used dr pichet, and i couldnt be happier.... just so you know, you look very foolish just now...may i suggest you seek pschological help instead of attacking girls who post reviews.
So your saying dr pichet has done a great job.... i must agree with u, they look awesome.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

If this doesnt look a 3,000 boob job then you would hate to see my friends who only paid 2200 3 years ago
Im not transgender nor did i get botched boob job
I think so
Shorty you look fab btw :) and thank you for helping out lol. I work so dont get on here much am horrified by some of the comments