So Happy So Far! - Baltimore, MD

I am 25yrs old and I have 2 kids both by c-section...

I am 25yrs old and I have 2 kids both by c-section. My daughter is 3 and my son is 9 months. My stomach muscles seperated with my first pregnancy and got much worse after the 2nd. I looked like I was 4 months pregnant and I am only 5' 3" and 110 lbs. I decided to have a full tummy tuck and lipo of my flanks and after breastfeeding and losing 2 cup sizes I decided to get breast implants and a breastlift. I had my surgery on March 3 and I am now 6 days post op. I got saline implants filled to 310cc.

I had a pain pump for the first couple days and I still have 2 drains which are coming out tomorrow thank God. The drains are aweful, I feel like they are pulling on my skin evertime I move. They haven't really been draining anything for 2 days now but the docs office doesn't want to remove them before a week. I am still taking my pain meds but only 2 to 3 times a day now. I feel like this surgery could have been very manageable if I only did one procedure at a time but I didn't want to go through recovery more then once.

I am pretty happy with the results so far even though I am pretty swollen. My breasts look a little larger then I wanted right now but I think once the swelling goes down I will be much happier. My incision on my stomach appears to be a little higher on the right side but my stomach looks a lot better then what I started with. I only had a little bit of lipo of my flanks but it surprisingly hurts pretty bad. I really don't have any bruising but I feel like a burning sensation from the nerves. My lower back hurts from being hunched over. All in all I am really happy so far.

Well it has been a week today since my surgery. I...

Well it has been a week today since my surgery. I got both of my drains out today and I was really nervous because I read from some people that it hurts when they come out but mine did not hurt at all. I am so happy to be without my drains.

I went for my 2nd post op appt today and got the...

I went for my 2nd post op appt today and got the stitches taken out of my breasts. I was nervous because I thought this was gonna hurt but it didn't. What did hurt was the nurse needling my stomach 3 times looking for fluid. She said my stomach looked a little more swollen then last time and it felt like fluid but nothing would come out. She said I wouldn't feel it but I definately did.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. C and all his staff have been fantastic so far. Dr. C answered all my questions and really used his best judgement for what was best for me for my implants. I had no idea what size I wanted but I told him I just wanted to be proportianate and I am really happy so far.

Drains have been a drag!!! Painfull and annoying. But I'm worried about them coming out and hope they come out soon, it's a relief to read your post about the removal not being painful.
I'm going to be using Dr Cohen for a tummy tuck! I was just wondering if you had any picture? Overall are you happy with your tummy tuck? Did you have a lot of problems with swelling?

Yay, no more drains! That sounds like the most annoying part of the whole thing. Thanks so much for your candid account of what you're going through. I'm sure it'll help other women about to get a mommy makeover. You're going to look great when all is said and healed. Please do keep us posted!

I am curious how I change my doctor information. He is listed as a long island dermatologist but he is a plastic surgeon at the cosmetic surgery center of maryland.

Hi Alisha -- Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've corrected your doctor's information in your review. Sorry for the mix-up.