Super Results! - Baltimore, MD

Yes, that price is right. I had my mini tummy tuck...

Yes, that price is right. I had my mini tummy tuck done at a resident clinic when the price was for ancillary services only and the surgeon fee was free.

I used to have a huge pooch that was the result of lots of weight gained during my first pregnancy and subsequent c-section. 13 years later, I had the mini tummy tuck and acquired the flat stomach again.

My only reservation was whether I should have had the "full" tuck. At the time, I didn't want to have my belly button messed with, but now, it sometimes bugs me to have it lower on the belly. Still, I do NOT regret the decision. It was worth it to me.

What is the duration of the hospital stay for the mini tuck at JHopkins?
It was a day surgery. I went home same day, but came back in about 5 to have the drain removed. I was actually up and walking around 3 days later without too much difficulty.
That's wonderful to hear I had a full tummy tuck 2/28/11 by the residents@ hopkins I am very pleased with my results. I wish you a speedy recovery:)

My doc was great. The only thing is that he's since moved on to MD Anderson and does mostly breast reconstruction now, so he's not as accessible.