Super Results! - Baltimore, MD

Yes, that price is right. I had my mini tummy tuck...

Yes, that price is right. I had my mini tummy tuck done at a resident clinic when the price was for ancillary services only and the surgeon fee was free.

I used to have a huge pooch that was the result of lots of weight gained during my first pregnancy and subsequent c-section. 13 years later, I had the mini tummy tuck and acquired the flat stomach again.

My only reservation was whether I should have had the "full" tuck. At the time, I didn't want to have my belly button messed with, but now, it sometimes bugs me to have it lower on the belly. Still, I do NOT regret the decision. It was worth it to me.

My doc was great. The only thing is that he's since moved on to MD Anderson and does mostly breast reconstruction now, so he's not as accessible.

What is the duration of the hospital stay for the mini tuck at JHopkins?
It was a day surgery. I went home same day, but came back in about 5 to have the drain removed. I was actually up and walking around 3 days later without too much difficulty.
That's wonderful to hear I had a full tummy tuck 2/28/11 by the residents@ hopkins I am very pleased with my results. I wish you a speedy recovery:)
That's awesome! I have actually been considering having them do a mid-face lift soon. Maybe this summer?? :)
Thank you so much for sharing and congrats on your results!
Yes, please give us his name or where exactly was this clinic!
Sure. Dr. Pierre Chevray. He was a resident at Johns Hopkins when I saw him initially, and went to MD Anderson in Houston. He actually did a little revision for me there when I lost a little (lot?) of weight.
Can you give is your Drs name? And exactly where he went?

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. It's always nice to hear stories post-post-post op. :)