Tummy Tuck Anxiety!!! - Baltimore, MD

Hello ladies of realself this is my first time, so...

Hello ladies of realself this is my first time, so please bare with me. I am scheduled for TT on May 31, 2012 and I am starting to get a little nervous. I am 47 years old, kids are grown and I wanted to do something for myself. I have so many thoughts racing through my head; will my stomach be flat, how long will I be out of work, is my stomach too big...the list goes on and on. I know I am not making much sense but this writing on line is new for me but when I read the blogs they are so supportive. I will post a before pic, before my surgery. Thank you ladies for being here :)

Quietstorm

I had been thinking about getting a TT for awhile....

I had been thinking about getting a TT for awhile. I investigated and during that investigation I met Dr. Schreiber. He made me feel comfortable and confident in his ability to give me the results I was looking for. I am SOOOOOOO HAPPY with my results and the whole experience. He is a great surgeon.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Updated on 7 Sep 2012:
I saw him on the Real Self website and he was also on the Board of Cosmetic Surgery website, so I gave him a call. The consultation went great,I did a little research about him and his work and never looked back. I had a few bumps in the road during my pre-op but he worked with me and the medical facility to keep everything on schedule. I really liked the attention I was given after the surgery and the fact that he was available for questions or concerns always. He really is an excellent doctor.

as long as you are prepared and also not looking for perfection (because it won't be perfect) then go for it. I think you have to be really emotionally prepared because it's harder than you think and when it heals there will be some things you don't like and you may even miss some things about your old tummy. It is a BIG change and a lot to go through. You may not like to hear this, but I belive in being fully honest. I am ok now, but I was really down after and it was all a big shock. Go in with the right attitude and ready for it all.
Amen!!
I am scheduled in 8 days.I think we are all having these fears!!But by the looks of these ladies who have had it done..we will look fabulous
:D I'm scared but feel so blessed to have this option. :)
I'm the day after!
Oh my! We're scheduled on the same day!