The BEST Revision Rhinoplasty Doctor in the US - Baltimore, MD

I had a revision rhinoplasty, fat transfer for my...

I had a revision rhinoplasty, fat transfer for my dark eye circles and fat transfer to my cheeks. 5 days out: minimal pain, minimal swelling, minimal bruising. My nose is the perfect nose shape for my face, I look so natural (The way it should've always been ;-)

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had the worst experience with my first rhino, so this time I researched for months, met with about 5 surgeons and my heart knew that Dr. Boahene would be my doctor. He is the best. His bedside manners are excellent and he CARES. He will listen and do the best he can to give you what you want. I thank everyone that wrote about him in other blogs. Specially "Bag Snob" I LOVE YOU DR. BOAHENE!!!

What was the cost of your rhinoplasty with operating cost?
where have you been? Would love to hear updates!!
Are you still happy with your result? You haven't been back to update for awhile and I'm hoping everything is ok.
Can you post current photos?
its clear to see that your result is perfect for your face. omg the other surgeon gave you a massive pig snout!
Is the bump gone now...
How's it going? I'm having rhinoplasty and fat transfer as well with Dr. Boahene next month!
Hi KAIDC - I hope you write a review about your experience. I have a consult with dr. Boahene in dec for rhinoplasty.
I started one yesterday but its not approved yet. I'll make sure to update.
Thank you. That's awesome. I look forward to following your journey.
Hey, could you update us?
I'm just seeing this and I am soooo happy for you! You look wonderful! I'm glad my post helped you fine our wonderful doctor. You are truly beautiful!!
Great! Could you please share some more pics of your current nose from different angles, please? Thanks!
So glad you are happy with your result. Thanks for sharing.
you look beautiful, glad you are happy
you look absolutely gorgeous. dr. boahene is truly an artist. enjoy your beautiful new look!
Your nose has such a beautiful shape and really complements your features. Eyes are looking great! Congratulations!

You're looking great! I hope you'll continue to keep us updated as you heal.