Happy Bride Who Had No Scar on Her Wedding Day!! - Baltimore, MD

I came to Dr. Rodriguez because I had a scar on my...

I came to Dr. Rodriguez because I had a scar on my top right shoulder from a cancer surgery 8 years ago where they placed the port-a-catheter. Because the surgery was done by radiologists who aren't exactly concerned with making a "pretty scar", I was really unhappy for many years with this large and very visible scar on my shoulder. So, in light of my upcoming wedding, I decided to get scar revision with Dr. Rodriguez (who was recommended to me from a friend). Office was beautiful, staff was great, and Dr. R really took care of me. We immediately bonded over the cancer thing - his daughter also had cancer - so he completely understood the importance of me not having visual reminders of my sickness on my body. Procedure was super quick and efficient - and most importantly, the scar is basically invisible now. Anyway, I got married last weekend (in a strapless dress!!), and my family who I hadn't seen in awhile commented on how my scar was so invisible!! So THANK YOU Dr Rodriguez - I was able to truly enjoy the happiest day of my life knowing that I looked great and that awful period of my life is truly behind me!!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. R was amazing - I felt completely taken care of and like I was in the best hands possible.

This is really special!  So happy that you were able to have this fixed for your wedding day:)

Congratulations and thank you for sharing with us in the community.