Happy Bride Who Had No Scar on Her Wedding Day!! - Baltimore, MD

I came to Dr. Rodriguez because I had a scar on my...

I came to Dr. Rodriguez because I had a scar on my top right shoulder from a cancer surgery 8 years ago where they placed the port-a-catheter. Because the surgery was done by radiologists who aren't exactly concerned with making a "pretty scar", I was really unhappy for many years with this large and very visible scar on my shoulder. So, in light of my upcoming wedding, I decided to get scar revision with Dr. Rodriguez (who was recommended to me from a friend). Office was beautiful, staff was great, and Dr. R really took care of me. We immediately bonded over the cancer thing - his daughter also had cancer - so he completely understood the importance of me not having visual reminders of my sickness on my body. Procedure was super quick and efficient - and most importantly, the scar is basically invisible now. Anyway, I got married last weekend (in a strapless dress!!), and my family who I hadn't seen in awhile commented on how my scar was so invisible!! So THANK YOU Dr Rodriguez - I was able to truly enjoy the happiest day of my life knowing that I looked great and that awful period of my life is truly behind me!!
This is really special!  So happy that you were able to have this fixed for your wedding day:)

Congratulations and thank you for sharing with us in the community.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. R was amazing - I felt completely taken care of and like I was in the best hands possible.