Dr. Le is the Man, Hands Down! - Baltimore, MD

The rib graft augmentation was a success and the...

The rib graft augmentation was a success and the end result looked even better than the projected outcome, which was a dramatic night and day improvement. He called in that night to see how I was faring in recovery and let me know how everything went during the surgery. I had an extremely short nose with a nonexistent bridge. Dr. Le created a defined bridge, a sharp projected tip, a protruded columella show at the bottom, an advanced subnasale, and a narrower frontal view.

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

If I had to list the top five decisions I've made in my life, choosing the right doctor for rhinoplasty would be one of them. Words to describe Dr. Le are knowledgeable, experienced, meticulous, caring, humble, ethical. I'm an Asian male who was seeking an augmentation rhinoplasty back in 2010 and after doing some research and scouring the web for feedback, I went to Maryland to have my initial consult with Dr. Le. As you are well aware from doing your own research, which probably led you to this page, finding and confiding in a rhinoplasty surgeon is not for the fainthearted. Too many patients undergo revisions because their primaries were botched by doctors they trusted. We spent a couple of hours conveying my desired goals, taking photos, and discussing risks and likely scenarios. He didn't promise me the moon and offered no absolute guarantees with the understanding that every nose is different and everybody reacts differently to surgery and healing, but he did offer a highly probably simulation to which he would aim in surgery. Liz the office manager and the staff were awesome as well. As impressive as his technical expertise is, I would have to say that his bedside manners and his concern for the welfare of his patient are even more apparent. Those qualities are the hallmarks of what I deem a great doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Le for nose surgery, without any reservations. If you are looking for a doctor who is one of the most skilled, who doesn't promise lofty unrealistic goals and doesn't tell you exactly what you want to hear, and is humble and caring to make you feel like every post-op visit is your first, look no further.

Would you be able to message me before and after photos?

So glad you found a doctor you felt comfortable with. And thank you for sharing!