Revision Rhinoplasty - Rib Grafts - Baltimore, MD

To say I am satisfied is minimizing the impact Dr....

To say I am satisfied is minimizing the impact Dr. Le has had on my feelings toward my appearance. I had two previous surgeries. My primary was almost 20 years ago and my first revision was one year ago and included a rib graft. I went to Dr. Le with a nose that was one year post op from a revision surgery that left me with an overly grafted nose that was entirely too large for my face, asymmetric, and lumpy from visible rib grafts. I swear if there was a name for a specific graft, my previous surgeon gave me one of each. My nose was very hard and still a bit painful one year post op. The rib grafts were visible because the grafts were so thick.
The days following the 10 hour surgery performed by Dr. Le I had no discernible pain or bruising. When the splint came off I was amazed. Even with the swelling, I was already pleased with his work. I couldn’t believe he had achieved what we agreed to. I went back to work 8 days post op and my coworkers (and I) couldn’t believe how great I looked already. As the days progress the swelling continues to subsided and the results just kept getting better. Dr. Le’s work is amazing. He gave me symmetry and a more narrowed feminine nose that functions better than ever. I wish I was born with this nose. He reused the existing grafting material and meticulously sculpted a bridge and tip. I also had alar base reduction. Even though it still has rib graft in it, my nose feels more natural and softer than I was expecting. I am extremely pleased and would highly recommend Dr. Le.
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Worthy of all the praise he receives. Does not oversell his abilities or outcomes.

Great to hear that you finally got what you wanted. What a long journey you've been through.  I would also love to see photos but if you don't feel comfortable, I would appreciate any more details either by posting or email.  Dr. Le sounds amazing.  Thank you for sharing with us!
Thank you for sharing such a positive story! Could you descibe in more detail the operation he performed please? Open/closed/ear graft/refracture etc.

So glad to hear about your success story! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.

Can you post some photos?