Nose Surgery with Dr. Ira Papel - Baltimore, MD

My motivation to do my surgery was to be able to...

My motivation to do my surgery was to be able to breathe through my nose again. I breathe through my mouth and it is very loud. I had been diagnosed with sleep apnea. After consulting 2 sleep apnea doctors with differing opinions, the second one wanted me to see an ENT. I have always had problems breathing through my my nose. Th procedure was 2 1/2 hours and never had any problems. Everyone was wonderful!
Dr.Ira Papel

Dr. Papel is an amazing doctor. I have friends that had recommended him to me. I went to see him about an ENT problem. He was my 2nd consult. After doing some research I felt very comfortable going to see Dr. Papel. The minute I met him, he put me right at ease. I decided to have Dr Papel do my surgery because he was so knowledgeable & actually discovered something that the other ENT did not. There was never a minute that I was nervous about doing my surgery! I always knew I was in great hands. I highly recommend Dr. Papel.

I'm glad to hear it went well! Did you have to have your nose packed after surgery?

I did have stents put in. But, it was nothing!